Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(cast n blast @ Jan 29 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are Canadian and Lk Erie waters open in your TX ?

Can we enter and pay @ the ramp ?

Hi Skip,

Fishing waters are wide open!

No promises on being able to enter at the ramp, and you'll get last dibs on the Door Prizes.

Every angler who enters the Tournament will receive a free door prize!

Tickets are drawn for a prize of your choice from an array of products. In the past, we have given away items varying from Gift Cards for local restaurants, to nice Battery Jumper and Air Compressor combos.

Hope to see you on the day!

Michigan Bass Anglers

801 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you for the answers, I printed the entry form out.
Im not too concerned about the door prizes....just winnning

Skip!!!! WTF, you changed your name!!!!!!!

Yup changed my name, I haven't been blasting in a couple years and don't think I will be since my focus is 100% on fishing plus the name reminds me of better times so I decided its time for a change.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you for the answers, I printed the entry form out.

Yup changed my name, I haven't been blasting in a couple years and don't think I will be since my focus is 100% on fishing plus the name reminds me of better times so I decided its time for a change.

We have to get out doing both!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you for the answers, I printed the entry form out.

i wanna go fishing too

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(t-storm @ Feb 1 2010, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jan 30 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(skip johnson @ Jan 30 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank you for the answers, I printed the entry form out.

i wanna go fishing too

Call Skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts