Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fall Hawg Hunt

Hunt for those Hawg Bass on Lobdell and Ponemah Lakes!

October 18th, 2003

Director: Anthony C. Adams 810-658-2540

· Up to 3 people per boat. $75.00 entry fee per boat

· $5.00 Late fee - Please sign-up 5 days in advance to avoid fee.

· Artificial bait only

· No trolling.

· Large and Small-mouth Bass only

· Weigh one fish on Lobdell and one fish on Ponemah.

· Registration is at Whites Landing on Lobdell Lake 6:00 - 6:45am.

· Start fishing 7:00am - 10:00am on Lobdell. Then weigh-in your fish.

· Head too Ponemah at T-Bones Restaurant and fish from 11:30am - 2:30pm.

· Final Weigh-in will be at T-bones restaurant.

Cash Prizes

Big Bass Lobdell - $200.00

Big Bass Ponemah - $200.00

Total weight of the 2 fish - $1500.00

Payout is based on 30 boats and is subject to change due to number of entries. Payout listed above is only an example. Final dollar amounts will be based soley on the number of participants and our official pay-out sheet. The official pay-out amount will be announced prior to the tournament.

The first ten entries will draw for launch position after the tenth entry, launch position will be determined in the order your registration was received.

Boat Owner ______________________ Phone Number _____________________________

Address, City, State & Zip _________________________________________________________

Non-Boater 1 ______________________ Phone Number ____________________________

Address, City, State & Zip _________________________________________________________

Non-Boater 2 ______________________ Phone Number ____________________________

Mail entry to: Anthony C. Adams 914 N. State Rd. Davison, MI 48423.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
SWEEEEEET!!!!...Mini,...Let's do this one!! We're on for the 19th too,...so we might as well get "fine tuned" on the 18th!! Let me know!!

Mac

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bill,

it would be great if you and mini come. i have wanted to fish against you two for ever. ill be stylin hangin out with the big dawgs and watching your every move.............this is gonna rule.

madman himself

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
LOL...I love fall fishin'....especially when the Hawg's cooperate!! I haven't been able to fish much at all this year and the chance to do an in-land lake "largie hunt" with Mini would be a riot. Then he and I are fishing the Jack's tourney on sunday anyway,....so we might as well make a 2 day'er out of it!!..LOL.....We'll have a riot dude!!! Tellya what though,......since it's a BIG fish tourney.,...We'll probably be throwin spooks and J&P's all day!!! Too Cool!!!

(BTW,..If Mini can't do it on Saturday,...I'll find another buddy and do it anyway...this sounds like a blast!!!) Cya there!

Mac

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
The feed-back were getting on this event is huge! ........Should be alot of fun.

That was the intent of an event like this:

To have fun catching HAWG bass ...... Hope you all come out.

Thanks again Madman ! You Rock!

Hey Madman ......I have room in my boat for one more if you wanna come along for the ride.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
remember guys, this event will allow 3 guys in a boat. you dont have to have 3, you dont even have to have 2. but your odds will greatly increase with having more that one person.

of course, the monies will have to be divided up if you have 2 guys with ya. but its not about the monies right?

this will be a good time. i cant wait to see you crazies in action.

madman himself

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Madman,

So ..........You won't ride in my boat unless it's a Ranger?

Man looks like I have to go out and buy a Ranger I guess!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
probably not a bad idea. my ranger is sweet. but you can still buy a skeeter and be cool in my book. as lonf as you dont have a nitro, i will still talk to ya..............lol

i am pretty sure mike and tony are riding with me. they both said they were but you never know what can happen between now and then.

so i will tell you what, if the time comes and i need a partner, you and jaye can ride with me in the lone ranger.

hmmmmm, got ranger?

madman himself

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Madman, that's always a capital R in Ranger!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh man, what was i thinkin. Ranger, it just looks better

ill have to remember that for future reference.
thanks dan!

madman himself

Ranger

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Man you commited a cardinal sin there Madman!

Lets just hope you spell HAWG with a lower case "h" too.

HAWG! - It just looks better with all capital leters.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FRL,

copied and pasted from what you sent me bro.

Ranger. it wont happen again

btw, next time i come flying past ya at near 70 mph, kickin up that rooster tail, you better get the camera out. tell me that wouldnt be a sweeeeeeeeet pic!

oh yeah, im going to jans tonite to drop the boat off for the hot foot operation. you gonna be home, i will stop by.

madman himself

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Sorry I just can't keep up with that Ranger ..........my boat is full of fish!

Must be nice having those empty livewells to help with that extra speed................lol

Ya sure stop on by bud ............it's cool living next to Jans.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
Sorry couldn't resist ....just having some fun with ya......since your coming up lets go fishing tonight!!

Hey you did out fish me on Hamlin Lake ..........That was fun and keep up the good work.

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
anthony,

dont we have a "women in bikinis fish for free" policy?

if we dont, now is the time to make one

bass babe, women are more than welcome to fish these events. if you are interested in fishing but do not have a partner or a boat, let me know.

and this goes for everyone. frl and myself will do our best to pair everyone up. i will have a spot in my boat and frl ( i think ) will have room in his boat.

i will say it again, this is gonna be fun x 2 even

madman himself

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.