Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The perch used to always come in shallow out from the 400 club starting around the middle of Sept. then stay till ice up. The last couple years they never showed up. Anyone have any idea where or why this has changed??

·
Registered
188 Posts
QUOTE(Bay De Noc @ Sep 1 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The perch used to always come in shallow out from the 400 club starting around the middle of Sept. then stay till ice up. The last couple years they never showed up. Anyone have any idea where or why this has changed??

This is a good question as I haven't been out perching in a while and I was going to try over there.
Gonna have to try somewhere else I guess then.

Any ideas where else to go???

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Bay De Noc @ Sep 1 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The perch used to always come in shallow out from the 400 club starting around the middle of Sept. then stay till ice up. The last couple years they never showed up. Anyone have any idea where or why this has changed??

It's because you bought that dang electric perch scaler. ha ha

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
They stay where their food is. There's plenty of baitfish in the lake this year.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
from the recent reports i would say on the east side of the lake around the mouth of the channels or since everyone has been fishing the light and the dumping grounds i would try there if i wanna target perch imo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.