Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, a couple buddies and myself are lookin to hit up LSC in a few weeks........i only get down there maybe once a year and its on the ice........not lookin for your hot-spot just a general area to start at............thanks for any help

smitty

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Brunner's (Grassy) Island in Anchor Bay. Work the breakline weeds off the flat on the west side. Also move off the break a little ways into 9-10ft. of water, and fish over the weedbeds. Big lipless crankbaits and spinnerbaits have always worked for me.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(CaptDoug @ Sep 7 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Brunner's (Grassy) Island in Anchor Bay. Work the breakline weeds off the flat on the west side. Also move off the break a little ways into 9-10ft. of water, and fish over the weedbeds. Big lipless crankbaits and spinnerbaits have always worked for me.
thanks for the reply Doug.......very helpful info

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Try along the St Clair River channel edges near the reeds and cabbage beds. All you need is a white spinnerbait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.