Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fun filled event geared for children 16 and under, all are wecome to attend and fish. Children under 16 must fish with a parent or guardian and must wear a personal flotation device when a boat is underway to and from fishing areas. A certified scale with be available at Compass Pointe Marina to qualify fish for World Record Consideration.

Non boat owners will be able to fish with the Pro's representing Lund and Triton (2 hr time period - limited availablity). Kids will also be able to fish inside of Compass Point Marina (many perch, blue gills, and pike have been biting).

Entry forms available @ Gander Mountain Stores in Waterford, Utica and Novi.
Also available @ Compass Pointe Marina (586) 725-3011.

Date: June 12th, 2004
Cost: Free - No fish Lic. required (Mich. free fishing weekend)
Time: 7:00 am - 2:00pm

Hope you come out and enjoy the day.
Joe DiGiovanni

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
I've already signed up my daughter, a boy that I've been mentoring, and myself. the three of us are really stoked about it!
One question though, do we need to provide our own life preservers or will they have some for us.?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Guys we can use all of the boaters we can get to help take some kids fishing. If anyone has any questions give us a call at the Pontiac (Waterford) Gander Mountain. The phone number is 248-738-9600. If you are available to help by bringing a boat or to help in any way possible, please call.

Thanks,

Derek

1 - 6 of 6 Posts