Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, thought i'd check it out for lunch with donnis, and happy to report it's pretty durn good! the service was excellent, the food good and decently priced, but the margaritas are SOUR as heck. bleecht!

so if you're thinking about going, heckyeah, give it a try. they have a platter for 2 they serve in an upside down garbage can lid! hilarous!!!!!!! i give it an 8 out of 10.

and that's the gist!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
famous dave's bbq on 13 mile between little mack & gratiot in roseville.

jabber, i love having you in my signature line! lol!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 6 2003, 04:02 PM)famous dave's bbq on 13 mile between little mack & gratiot in roseville.

jabber, i love having you in my signature line! lol!

I do like it myself. I think that pic is just too funny.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Noticed yesterday they were open, I had stopped taking that way home cuz of the road work. Have to check them out! Thanks CK!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Thanks for the report CK. I drive by there on my way to and from work. Planning to try it out. They had person dressed as a Pig outside waving the past couple days!
It's still only one lane there w/construction.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Met up with Fitchick and goose there a couple of weeks ago.

Tango and I didn't have dinner but we had the kaluha brownie. HUGE!
Service was ok. Our waitress was a little rude. Ex. talking to other people while we were trying to order. Very rushed.
Goose had ribs. They looked really yummy.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(rfdeiter @ Dec 4 2003, 07:13 AM)Any other reports on Famous Daves BBQ?
No, but Fermented & I DID try out the new BONEYARD on Hall Rd near Lakeside. Great food & prices very reasonable, too!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 4 2003, 08:46 AM)No, but Fermented & I DID try out the new BONEYARD on Hall Rd near Lakeside. Great food & prices very reasonable, too!
I was wondering how that place was.

Is it primarily a chop house?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Their version of the Long Island Ice Tea was not good at all. Like CK said too much sour mix or somthing, it was way to sweet. I did have a fabulous BBQ shredded chicken sandwich!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Boneyard on m59 was great, i was there a few weeks ago. great food and service. watch what time you go, the waitress told us we got there at a good time after 8pm. otherwise there is a good size line. but it would be worth it.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Thumbs Up from me & Mini ~ I had the shredded bbq chix sandwich and Mini had the pulled pork sandwich and they both were delicious

Prices were good, service was good, and the BBQ sauces on the table were so tangy and good. We'll be back for sure!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Theresa and I stopped for dinner there last Saturday but it was over an hour wait. so, we went across the street to that steak place. I can't remember the name but it is one of the better cheap steak places I've been to.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Dec 4 2003, 09:22 AM)Theresa and I stopped for dinner there last Saturday but it was over an hour wait. so, we went across the street to that steak place. I can't remember the name but it is one of the better cheap steak places I've been to.
Is that one Logan's or is it the Texas Road house?

I hear they are both pretty good. Trying to get Tango to go there.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Logan's is awsome, they have great food and their texas tea's are top noch!!!
Bikini Girl any time you guys want to go were there!!
You have to love all the free peanuts too!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts