Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had KVD and Stacy King on my team for Harris Chain, but nixed 'em for Guntersville in favor of Tim Horton and Ed Evers. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH!

Craig

·
Registered
467 Posts
I kept Tim Horton on my roster the first 3 tourneys thinking he would do something...well, I dropped him for this week, so he should tear it up!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I remembered at 11:55 that today was the cut-off for Table Rock, so I cut Horton and picked VanDam up again, but ran out of time before I could grab Stacy King again. Figured I'd get all the Nitro guys for the tournament at Tracker/Nitro MECA. I know those guys have spent alot of time on the Rock.

Craig

·
Registered
148 Posts
I gambled bigtime, and I'm losing bad so far! The only good thing is it's tough enough that a couple of good fish on day 2 will make up a lot of ground.

·
Registered
927 Posts
my partner is fishing down there as a co angler.

day one he had tom mann jr. tom caught one, my partner caught none.

day two looks a little better for him as he drew KVD. hes pumped.

i will hear later after the tourney on the results.

he had breakfast with tom and paul elias the first morning. he said paul was quiet but seemed pretty confident. must have been. 20+ lbs on the first day is a hell of a start.

madman himself

·
Registered
467 Posts
So far so good...I made a couple changes to my roster that have paid off so far...

·
Registered
882 Posts
Look at some of the names that zeroed out!
Stacy King, Larry Nixon, Gary Yamamama and other big names that only caught 1.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
I was sitting in 2nd to last the first day but rebounded nicely on day 2. After a couple of my guys pulled 18lb stringers, why couldn't they do that the first day????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts