Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would have the best prices on FARIA gauges. I need 5 synchronizers in euro white. We are redoing our dash panels.

G

·
There is a local guy who was selling a lot of Faria gauges on ebay. His name is Mark and the company is Mear Image. He had some health problems but has surfaced again. I bought a full set of dress white gauges from him a couple years ago for a really good deal. His store is at http://www.stores.ebay.com/mearimage but he doesn't currently have anything on there. You might go to the site and email him. I got my full set for twins (speedo, fuel, 2X tachs, volts, temp, oil pressure, trim indicators) for around $200. His regular prices undercut any other internet prices by around 30%.

G

·
I went with Faria based on mostly on cost and a friend recommended them. I wanted to update the dash with white gauges and gaffrigs (livorsi's now???) would have cost 2-3 times as much and do the same thing. For the same cost as the full set for twins, I could have bought one tach and a speedometer in Gaffrig. They look like this...

G

·
I think I may have told you (Bill) over the past summer but, I bought my Gaffrig set from Trenton Marine over in New Jersey for literally half the cost of the big dealers in the west coast area. If anybody is interested, let me know and I will get you the number to Trenton and who to speak with.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I have a partial set of Faria guages (Speedo, Tach and Trim), still working on completing the set for spring installation.

It will brighten-up my dash, have black dash with black face guages right now.

G

·
I love it when chics talk about boats.

Remember in the movie Jackie Brown......."Chicks with Guns"?

We should have a calender for LSCN called "Chicks with Boats".

Love ya' Boat Chic!!!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jan 20 2004, 01:30 PM)I love it when chics talk about boats.

Remember in the movie Jackie Brown......."Chicks with Guns"?

We should have a calender for LSCN called "Chicks with Boats".

Love ya' Boat Chic!!!!!

Thanks Convincor!

I got BoatUS gift certificates for xmas

I need a new prop (aluminum) come spring, but still unsure of the pitch/size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts