Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a pot-smoking crackhead. A non-bill paying dirty scumbag. Nor a convicted axe-murderer or felon - (accused maybe but never convicted)

Congrats dude - see ya at our office on Jan. 5th 2004. Turn in your notice!! Take this official as unprofessional as it may seem!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
SWEET ! WAHOOO !

Cool that cranberry juice worked for the drug screen,
and when I stole Father Cacione's License and soc # and created a new identity for myself, it went of with out a hitch. and when I bribed the warden at Sing Sing that worked well too

Really....I don't need anything from the Hella Behr HR department ? stating it is official?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
congrats eddie, just think in a few months you may be promoted to fries or drive thru...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Great to hear Eddie, Does that cheer you up at all.

p.s.

Did you get that e-mail I sent you of a nude Angie Harmon

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 12 2003, 02:36 PM)Great to hear Eddie, Does that cheer you up at all.

p.s.

Did you get that e-mail I sent you of a nude Angie Harmon

yes! you and snow sent me angie boobie..wow ! now she is hotter

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Show up on the 5th and we will be going to Plymouth and filling and filing out the paperwork to ensure that you get paid on the 15th. Any problem with that?? Also you will be doing some training for a couple days in Germany so get ready!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 12 2003, 02:57 PM)Show up on the 5th and we will be going to Plymouth and filling and filing out the paperwork to ensure that you get paid on the 15th. Any problem with that?? Also you will be doing some training for a couple days in Germany so get ready!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 12 2003, 02:26 PM)a pot-smoking crackhead. A non-bill paying dirty scumbag. Nor a convicted axe-murderer or felon - (accused maybe but never convicted)

Congrats dude - see ya at our office on Jan. 5th 2004. Turn in your notice!! Take this official as unprofessional as it may seem!!

Traveler is reading a page from his own rap sheet......

Oh should I have posted that in the other thread????

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Dec 12 2003, 03:19 PM)Congrats Eddie !!! Hope it works out great!!
It'll workout great if he comes in lubed and leaves with blowers cramp daily!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 12 2003, 03:35 PM)QUOTE(rumpshaker @ Dec 12 2003, 03:19 PM) Congrats Eddie !!! Hope it works out great!!
It'll workout great if he comes in lubed and leaves with blowers cramp daily!!

all ready to accept it

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Congratz. Now you can stop being a crab a$$.

J/K

No seriously stop being a crab a$$.

See you in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Dec 12 2003, 05:48 PM)Eddie, does this mean that you'll be working "normal" hours???

Congrats
yeah normal but they will be in germany...lol

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Hey congrats man! That's a great Christmas present!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Dec 12 2003, 02:57 PM)Show up on the 5th and we will be going to Plymouth and filling and filing out the paperwork to ensure that you get paid on the 15th. Any problem with that?? Also you will be doing some training for a couple days in Germany so get ready!
hey isnt smoking leagle there? hmm starting to get ideas about what would be good souviner from there.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Cool Beans! Congrats Eddie!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts