Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with my dad yesterday and fished from 6:00 to noon. Had a great time, but no luck finding the fish. We started in front of metro dragging harnesses for walleye. 5 FOW up to 9 FOW. Stayed there till about 8:45. Dad pulled in a good sized large mouth, and that was it. From there, we bounced around the lake in search for perch. Out by cans 27 28, threw back a few tiny ones, then down to the light... nothing. Went out to our "reliable" perch spot not to far from Muskamoot bay, 17 FOW...nothing. Oh well, would of liked to catch more fish, but just being out on the water with my dad for fathers day was enough for me. Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE(scottp @ Jun 22 2009, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out with my dad yesterday and fished from 6:00 to noon. Had a great time, but no luck finding the fish. We started in front of metro dragging harnesses for walleye. 5 FOW up to 9 FOW. Stayed there till about 8:45. Dad pulled in a good sized large mouth, and that was it. From there, we bounced around the lake in search for perch. Out by cans 27 28, threw back a few tiny ones, then down to the light... nothing. Went out to our "reliable" perch spot not to far from Muskamoot bay, 17 FOW...nothing. Oh well, would of liked to catch more fish, but just being out on the water with my dad for fathers day was enough for me. Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

Went out to the St. Clair Light yesterday morning around 6:00 AM. Got a nice 12" perch ten minutes after I dropped lines. I thought for sure it was going to be a good day. But noooo, nothing but 3 and 4 inchers the rest of the day. All in all it was nice just being on the water.

Headed back to the dock around noon and spent the rest of the day with my wife and son at the marina.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
yours looks like the one my wife caught Friday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts