Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was your favorite cereal when you were a kid vs. what is your favorite now??

Mine when I was a kid was Cocoa Puffs

Puff Puff Cocoa Puffs
Chocolate flavored cocoa puffs
Munchie Crunchie Chocolatieeeeeee
Cocoa Puffs!!!

Today it is Cheerios

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
huh... cereal as a kid just brings back horrible memories, we were never allowed to have the "good" stuff.... we ate puffed something??.. that came in a big red bag?

Hands down.. my favourite is Honey bunches of Oates... you can also find Kellogs Chocolate Mud & Bugs in the cupboard!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
captian crunch.. now none hardly eat cereal. do the mc donalds,thing or order carry out from big boys.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Feb 19 2004, 10:34 AM)huh... cereal as a kid just brings back horrible memories, we were never allowed to have the "good" stuff.... we ate puffed something??.. that came in a big red bag?

Hands down.. my favourite is Honey bunches of Oates... you can also find Kellogs Chocolate Mud & Bugs in the cupboard!
What the heck is Mud & bugs?

Oh, and for the record, I could only eat Cocoa Puffs on the weekend or special occasions, during the week it was cream of wheat or some other healthy one!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
as the package says....

Naturally Sweetened Cereal with Bug Shaped Marshmellows... lol, being deprived as a kid, I let Cody pick out whatever he wants. One rule... one box of cereal at a time... no more until he finishes that box.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 19 2004, 10:39 AM)same:

golden grahms

cinnamon toast crunch

coco wheats with butter, cream and brown sugar.
Good call on the first 2 Pauline

never tried thr other one

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
this isnt cereal but I didnt want to start a new thread.
I tried for the first time fat free sugar free pudding, pistacio flavor. OH my is it yummy. It takes 5 minutes to make, 5 minutes in the fridge and then its ready to eat.
and only 70 calories and 10 carbs a serving

they have about 6 different flavors too. I add a scoop of vanilla protein to mine when I make it and it adds about 10 grams of protein per serving

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
When I was growing up I enjoyed Cocoa Puffs, but had to back off due to the massive sugar intake.

Now it's pretty much Cheerios.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
if I had to eat one every day....cheerios.

fruity pebbles are also good, but only when half of 'em are soggy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.