Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's mine 120 ft down

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like an add for all dog go to heaven.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Here's mine:

The twins - two girls that I hold dear to my heart. I love them both to death!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 16 2004, 01:12 PM)Here's mine:

WOW!

I want to HOLD THEM & LOVE THEM, TOO!!

C'mon buuuuuuddy . . . I shared MY date with YOU!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
steve.....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Feb 16 2004, 12:31 PM)I love this pic of my brothers dog SHelby. I took on my boat:
BC, what a beautiful picture! Looks so professional! Also, makes me want to cry. Still miss my German Shepherd. Anyway...way cool pic. Like your Middle Ch. one, too.

Dave! Cool shot! Not too many people have one of a shark they took themselves.

Stazi, Glad to know men from around the world share a common desire
Babes, babes and more babes! But, pics you took

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 16 2004, 01:33 PM)QUOTE(BoatChic @ Feb 16 2004, 12:31 PM) I love this pic of my brothers dog SHelby. I took on my boat:
BC, what a beautiful picture! Looks so professional! Also, makes me want to cry. Still miss my German Shepherd. Anyway...way cool pic. Like your Middle Ch. one, too.

threecrabs - thank you

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Feb 16 2004, 01:22 PM)QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 16 2004, 01:12 PM) Here's mine:

WOW!

HA HA!

And guess what Steve, they live 3 minutes from you, in the Lottivue sub off, Jefferson.

The one on the left is my ex, Lyndsey, and the one on the right is Ashley (she's like a sister to me). We still hang out and talk once a week.

I'll probably bring them out to the Moot this summer when they come home from school. They have a small bowrider we used to take out to Strawberry Island, so they're into the boating and drinking too. These girls can drink like nothing else!

Just gotta keep hammer away from them, the dirty-ol'-man.

Here's another pic of them, and me. They are both 6' tall and played ball for the Tars and AAU teams during high school.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a double pleasure it waiting for you.. na-na-na-na

·
Registered
320 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 16 2004, 01:39 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Feb 16 2004, 01:22 PM) QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 16 2004, 01:12 PM) Here's mine:

WOW!

HA HA!

And guess what Steve, they live 3 minutes from you, in the Lottivue sub off, Jefferson.

The one on the left is my ex, Lyndsey, and the one on the right is Ashley (she's like a sister to me). We still hang out and talk once a week.

I'll probably bring them out to the Moot this summer when they come home from school. They have a small bowrider we used to take out to Strawberry Island, so they're into the boating and drinking too. These girls can drink like nothing else!

Just gotta keep hammer away from them, the dirty-ol'-man.

Here's another pic of them, and me. They are both 6' tall and played ball for the Tars and AAU teams during high school.
Stazzi!!!......geez man.....you forgot to tell INSTIGATOR.....that they are transvestites....silly guy!!
We shouldn't leave out such important information.

(Really....it's only for the poor girl's protection...hee hee)

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Robynator @ Feb 16 2004, 01:46 PM)Stazzi!!!......geez man.....you forgot to tell INSTIGATOR.....that they are transvestites....silly guy!!
We shouldn't leave out such important information.

(Really....it's only for the poor girl's protection...hee hee)

Awwww . . . c'mon Robyn! Don't be a PLAYER HATER!

Besides . . . like Stazi sez . . . they're practically NEIGHBORS & ALL!!

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
this is my favorite picture.

it was taken on our trip to cozumel. while driving the moped, i just stretched my camera out in front of me and snapped this shot of me and my wife.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts