Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a whiff of something that smelled just like the air that comes out of the dryer vent outside!! Love that fresh smell!

Also:
Clean skin
the smell of the lake (on a good day) <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I have a feeling this could turn into another thread closed by the Topic Police.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 09:14 AM)I have a feeling this could turn into another thread closed by the Topic Police.

That would be under a thread for least favorite smells.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 4 2003, 09:20 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 4 2003, 09:14 AM) I have a feeling this could turn into another thread closed by the Topic Police.

That would be under a thread for least favorite smells.

To each his own.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Honeysuckle
Lilacs
Sheisedo's Energizing Spray
Freshly laundered sheets dried with fabric softner sheets
Scented candles burning through the house....specially in the bathroom for a bubble bath

Hate:
Anybody's [email protected] after a night of binge drinking and eating white castles! Stay clear or I'll light a match.........

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Vanilla Candles
The fresh smell of air after it rains.
A fresh bouqet of flowers.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i like fresh cut flowers, sheets from the dryer, buttercream yankee candles, and when men wear farenheight. mmmmm.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
The smell of warm cookies fresh out of the oven!!

The smell of race fuel being burnt up in a 13:1 compression big block chevy. Mooore power!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jun 4 2003, 10:07 AM)The smell of warm cookies fresh out of the oven!!

The smell of race fuel being burnt up in a 13:1 compression big block chevy. Mooore power!

I'm with you on both those!!!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
mmmm... pulling the sheets over me and my wifes head after a good Xolimimoco wet burrito night ...... mmmmmmm ..... dutch oven!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts