Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
While just snacking on some bbq frito's they always remind me of being younger... and that got me thinking!!

Twinkies
macaroni and cheese with tomatoes--mmmmm
chicken and noodle soup with the homemade noodles by mom (once a year; it was a special treat)
homemade berry pies from berries picked up in Cheboygan.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
hmmm... i still pretty much eat everything i did as kid.. pizza and chicken strips- i was very picky as a little one.

Mac and cheese is good with Franks red hot on it... yum!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
My first kiss with a girl who had that bubble gum, and or
grape pop lipstick on.

My first Taste of the female n*pple.

Funions

Faygo cream soda

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 13 2003, 03:43 PM)The first time I wet down on my babysitter. Ah yes those were the days!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 13 2003, 04:43 PM)The first time I wet down on my babysitter. Ah yes those were the days!!

Such an innocent question and look what happens!

Jelly doughnuts and pierogi

(a true polack)

G

·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 13 2003, 03:52 PM)QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 13 2003, 03:43 PM) The first time I wet down on my babysitter. Ah yes those were the days!!

What are you laughing at your sister was my babysitter

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
grape kool-aid

sour apple bubble gum

Cheerios with whole milk

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Aug 13 2003, 04:04 PM)Cheerios with whole milk
YEAH ! WITH 2LBS OF SUGAR IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BOWL
AFTER !

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 13 2003, 05:00 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 13 2003, 03:52 PM) QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 13 2003, 03:43 PM) The first time I wet down on my babysitter. Ah yes those were the days!!

What are you laughing at your sister was my babysitter

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 13 2003, 04:30 PM)OMG, Eddie! You worry me sometimes......

Favorite tastes from my youth......A $100,000.00 bar after puffin' one!
WASNT ME !

(btenn) LOL !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Aug 13 2003, 05:35 PM)BUBS DADDY GUM
Betca alot of people don`t remember that but I`m sure Craps does.
Sure do!

Guess I earned that name (craps) last weekend, hehe.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Fresh apple cider and doughnuts from one of the mills always brings back memories.

Now that I'm slightly over 21, I warm the cider add a shot or so of apple and/or cinnamon schnapps and stir with a cinnamon stick.

·
Registered
481 Posts
nestle quick for chocolate milk, and everyonce in a while, his bastard cousin - strawberry quick.

sometimes we'd run outta milk and mix it with coke or something to end up with a foaming pink caffeine beverage. to a kid it was like crack lite.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.