Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't watched this show in so long. I can handle some of the grossest things. What they were doing actually made me run to the bathroom and loose my dinner.
I've only gotten sick from being grossed out one other time in my life!

Useless info here again, i know. It just freaked me out

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
What was it?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
They had people laying in a big tub. They dumped I think cow intestines on top of them. They then had to bite into the intestines and suck out the juice, spit it into a cup until they filled it up then drink the juice.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Feb 18 2004, 07:36 AM)They had people laying in a big tub. They dumped I think cow intestines on top of them. They then had to bite into the intestines and suck out the juice, spit it into a cup until they filled it up then drink the juice.
I'm just waiting for the day where they are given human feces to eat.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
No way in hell is that entertainment. We show that, but we can't show boobs and Ashcroft can spend 8 grand on covering up a statues boobs. What a f-ed up value system!!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Feb 18 2004, 07:46 AM)No way in hell is that entertainment. We show that, but we can't show boobs and Ashcroft can spend 8 grand on covering up a statues boobs. What a f-ed up value system!!
Traveler, I so agree with you on that one!

I did catch the episode too, I'm not into gross stuff at all but I managed to hold my dinner down. Mel had trouble watching it though!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 17 2004, 09:10 PM)I haven't watched this show in so long. I can handle some of the grossest things. What they were doing actually made me run to the bathroom and loose my dinner.
I've only gotten sick from being grossed out one other time in my life!

Useless info here again, i know. It just freaked me out
Dookie...I am with you. I can handle some stuff but...I almost chunked the other night watching. I REFUSE to watch it anymore. Manana II watches it all the time. I had to get up and leave the room.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I can't watch that show, I get grossed out too easily. My stomach started churning just reading this. Not enough money in the world....

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
It`s reality T.V. at it`s finest.........Designed to shock you.....Just wish they would

move it to a later time slot.......Man, family values have really gone to shiot as

far as television executives are concerned.....

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Feb 18 2004, 09:29 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Feb 18 2004, 07:46 AM) No way in hell is that entertainment. We show that, but we can't show boobs and Ashcroft can spend 8 grand on covering up a statues boobs. What a f-ed up value system!!
Traveler, I so agree with you on that one!

I did catch the episode too, I'm not into gross stuff at all but I managed to hold my dinner down. Mel had trouble watching it though!

I agree too.

That was just wicked!!

RHO, I think it should be on later too. They must have the audience for it???

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
The first season of the show wasn't too bad. It's always the eating thing that gets to me but that first year the fare was more along the lines of boiled (cooked) bull testicles.

But as much as I enjoy the physical challenges and always love to see the trash talking macho characters fall by the wayside, I just can't stand to watch the gross eating scenes, or the diving into some slime and coming up with something gross in your mouth. That's really not about fear, just about if you're shallow enough to do absolutely anything for a few bucks.

I caught a few minutes of a stunt last night (?) involving driving up a ramp and onto a moving flatbed and that looked entertaining.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts