Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
That's right, the day of the WINGS vs. AVALANCHE at home re-match a$$ kicking for payback for messing up Stevie's face.

The game is a home game, starts at 3pm and is on ABC.

I'm predicting a solid fight loaded game with lots of blood spilt, Darren (who hasn't skated much this season) will earn his paycheck by serverly pummeling Foote.

OH YEAH BABY, WHERE THE PARTY GONNA BE?

The last one is SHANNY puttin a beatin on FOOTE.

(and I guess there is some sorta chick holiday that day too, THANK GOD AMY LIKES WINGS HOCKEY!!!!)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
It's also the day I joined the board, Saturday will be my one year anniversary.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Waaaaaaahoooooooooo!!! I'm up for watching this one!!!!! Perfect time too. I'll be home from Lansing (sis b-day party) about noon-1:00, probably ready for a Bloody Mary. BW3's was fun the last time we watched an afternoon game.

I'm sure we'll figure out something by the weekend

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I want to see another goalie fight!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You can just feel the love.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
I got to work that day, but I will be listening with the Walkman!

Kill em, kill em dead.

I predict Shanny goes after Foote!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Are you kidding me? Who wants to watch hockey on Valentines day when the Rodeo is in town??!!! LOL
I can laugh now, but my hubby surprised me one valentines day many years ago and took me to the rodeo. At least I'll never forget that year!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hmmm...lets see... I got the go ahead to go snowmobiling with 7 other peeps for the weekend. For me this trip is going to be huge...can't wait...but...I will very much miss Manana II on Valentines Day. It is very cool that she is letting me go! I am hoping to catch the game in between the trails. I think I only got clearance since its the last trip of the season for me.

Please take care of her for me Pauline

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Feb 9 2004, 03:35 PM)Hmmm...lets see... I got the go ahead to go snowmobiling with 7 other peeps for the weekend. For me this trip is going to be huge...can't wait...but...I will very much miss Manana II on Valentines Day. It is very cool that she is letting me go! I am hoping to catch the game in between the trails. I think I only got clearance since its the last trip of the season for me.

Please take care of her for me Pauline

PAULINE?? She asked ME to take care of her for Valentines, since her hubby of LESS THAN ONE YEAR is already abandoning on their first Valentines Day as husband & wife.

DON'T WORRY BUDDY, I'll be there for ya!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Don't mind him manana!

Cyndi is in the safest of hands! I would never let anything happen to her!

Just make sure you call her and tell her how very much you love her once or twice that day!!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
This Saturday will just be another oridinary day for me

I do have my kids this weekend and they will fill in the gap just fine! They are having a PJ party....so I'll have plenty to keep me busy.

I guess If I can make it thru my birthday, Christmas & New years alone.........Valentines Day is a piece of cake

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
HONESTLY, though. Robyn, the kids & I will be going out to dinner SOMEWHERE, so it would be nice to go watch the game. BW3's would be a great place we could ALL hang out!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Feb 9 2004, 04:44 PM)Just make sure you call her and tell her how very much you love her once or twice that day!!

He!! we'll ALL call her! Instead of a SOCIAL we can make post ride drunken valentines day calls.
Just kidding we'll behave.
Should be a fun trip!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I am getting my beloved the most perfect gift....
A pair of slippers and a dildo.

If she doesn't like the slippers, she can go f**k herself!!!

I am NINJA...the last of the true romantics

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 9 2004, 01:58 PM)Waaaaaaahoooooooooo!!! I'm up for watching this one!!!!! Perfect time too. I'll be home from Lansing (sis b-day party) about noon-1:00, probably ready for a Bloody Mary. BW3's was fun the last time we watched an afternoon game.

Which BW3 are you going to? What city? What cross roads?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Feb 9 2004, 11:52 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Feb 9 2004, 01:58 PM) Waaaaaaahoooooooooo!!! I'm up for watching this one!!!!! Perfect time too. I'll be home from Lansing (sis b-day party) about noon-1:00, probably ready for a Bloody Mary. BW3's was fun the last time we watched an afternoon game.

Which BW3 are you going to? What city? What cross roads?
Hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Feb 9 2004, 06:03 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Feb 9 2004, 05:58 PM) I hate Hallmark holiday's, what a crock of sh!t!

I couldn't agree more!!

I hated them also until they started making me money

1 - 20 of 34 Posts