Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this short streach of warm wearher I am really getting anxious to start fishing!!! I just wanted to remind every one the the first federation tournament is on june 7th and 8th on the fantastic chain at Elk Tourch.If you have never had the pleasure of fishing up there you are in for a treat..If anyone has any questions or need a entery form, please Email me at [email protected] or call me at 419 356 1648..Also the cut off date for early entery is april 30th.if you want to be drawn in the first flight..Looking forward to seeing every one up north..thanks..Paul Grandsko Classic series director

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey Paul,

I'm the guy who fixes your remotes!! Good to hear from you, I'll give you a call to get more info!

Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
666 Posts
How about waypoints? That would be the best. Maybe I better clarify that, waypoints that are reachable in the tournament that have fish. That's all that I would like.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hey boatnfish,
I've got your waypoints right here!

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Apr 17 2003, 12:19 PM)Hey boatnfish,
I've got your waypoints right here!

And I have, I guess I meant to say 'had' the two catch and release support letters you wanted.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oh. I see you misunderstood my warm and friendly intentions. I accidently chose the wrong smiley. I meant this one:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Dan,

I didn't misunderstand anything, just messing with you. I have to at least do that. Thanks for the email with you address, I passed that on to our president to send you something on the catch and release.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts