Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Watching the game right now!
Wetbar got me a Fedorov jersey for Christmas last year!! Him and Stevie are my Fav's!!! He is cocky - but he is super talented! The Wings WILL miss him come playoffs.
But we have a lot of great players that better step up so we can win Lord Stanley again!!!
After we partied with the team at the Beach Grill I'd definitely say Stevie is just as awesome off the ice as he is on!! Maltby is also way cool! Drapes was an a$$. So now that Fedorov is gone Stevie and Maltby are my favs!

I would NEVER boo Fedorov!! Way too talented!!
He did have a lot of accomplishments while with the Wings!! (yes he's arrogant, stuck on himself, etc. but he is talented).

I SO wish I was at this game!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ouch - it was hard - but I didn't cheer when he scored. I REALLY wanted a shut out for us.
But we all knew - he would score on us today. Let's just keep that his one and only!

I know - people either love him or hate em and he is arrogant for sure. But was a great player for us so I can't hate him.

YEAH - WE JUST SCORED AGAIN! MY GOSH - I SO WISH I WAS THERE!!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Awesome game!
I'm working Saturday til 11 but planning on coming over afterward! I love decorating for the holidays! Haven't touched my house yet though! Waiting til Finals are over.

Will be fun!! Then Sunday is the Lions game!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.