Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I red Afiremen post about his problems and try to cheer him up , but looks like now I am going to the same feeling I had a great weekend also and the same feeling that maybe will be new beginning for me to. Something little started but looks like its going to be just a dream
. Just found that out .On top of that my future ex-wife found some happiness in me and started again screwing my life again BUT AT LEAST I WAS HAPPY FOR FEW DAYS. My kids going to Florida this Friday so I am planning to spend next weekend along on boat and try to pull myself in one piece. I felt great when I log in site Sunday night I found that some people realize that I was gone. Thank You LSCN PEEPS
Looks like many of us going to the same feeling and problems.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Women! Can't live with them, ... can't kill them either.

Don't get yourself all depressed and jump off the boat there.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Like many people told me, "things will get better"! After just a few days, I do feel a small bit better, just being on the board has helped me a lot! Hang in there! Talk to people! Feel free to give me a call, just PM me for #.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 09:14 PM)Like many people told me, "things will get better"! After just a few days, I do feel a small bit better, just being on the board has helped me a lot! Hang in there! Talk to people! Feel free to give me a call, just PM me for #.
Or if you just need someone to go for a boat ride with.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 09:17 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 09:14 PM) Like many people told me, "things will get better"! After just a few days, I do feel a small bit better, just being on the board has helped me a lot! Hang in there! Talk to people! Feel free to give me a call, just PM me for #.

I don't mess around with married women

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 8 2003, 09:19 PM)I don't mess around with married women

Who you calling a woman?!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 09:20 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 8 2003, 09:19 PM) I don't mess around with married women

Who you calling a woman?!

Max knows who wears the pants in your house!

So sorry to hear your troubles, Max.....I can't imagine anybody wanting to leave you.....You are such a awesome, entertaining person; with a big, ole heart on your shoulder. Guess she doesn't enjoy life as much as you do.

We surely enjoy your good company and funny antics! Keep 'em comin'!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 8 2003, 09:17 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 8 2003, 09:14 PM) Like many people told me, "things will get better"! After just a few days, I do feel a small bit better, just being on the board has helped me a lot! Hang in there! Talk to people! Feel free to give me a call, just PM me for #.

Boat Whore!

Like Snow said!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
is it just me, or does it seem like everyone's a bit 'under the weather?' i feel like both afireman and madmax do...anyone else?

maybe it's the stars? the moons? the weather? whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

and i gotta say thanks, too, for the support! come on max! i'll hang in there with ya babe! !

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 8 2003, 11:07 PM)is it just me, or does it seem like everyone's a bit 'under the weather?' i feel like both afireman and madmax do...anyone else?

and i gotta say thanks, too, for the support! come on max! i'll hang in there with ya babe! !

I haven't been motivated for sheeeott!

To everyone who is going through tough times..

It will get better. These are little set backs to test you. Hate to get spiritual but, God Never dishes out what you can't handle. Learn from it and become a stronger person.

I went through some tough stuff with questions about life...just gotta role with it.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
That's right Max & Mike: We are all here for you WHENEVER you need a boost, or to vent, or to need reassurance, or the comfort of friends.

7 days a week/24 hours a day - SOMEONE is here to listen and you guys go on and feel free to get it out as much as you need to. There is no time frame on the healing...but both of your lives will turn around once the bs is behind you.

I've been through it too - and it's devastating. My ex-husband walked out on me and our 3 week old daughter (at the time) Talk about low blow, heartless, downright mean & cruel. I couldn't work, I could barely walk, and MAN did I have post-partum depression.

BUT....I bounced back ~ you guys will too. I PROMISE YOU THIS!

Just give it some time.......

Chin Up & BTW - SOCIALLLLLLLLL!!! $hit - atleast the both of ya have boats!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
YOu know (not to be a suck @$$), but I look at you girls on this site...

You guys got your stuff together! Independent! Strong! Good Values. Some have Businesses, Some are Single Moms, Some Are Married, Some are At home Moms. And Alot of you take care of us guys!

There are alot of women out there (as too guys) that don't give two sh!ts about their kids.

Alot of you girls have over came a lot of BS. You should feel proud!

This is an inspiration and an examle that life does get better!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAMEN!!

SOOOOOCIALLLLLL!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 8 2003, 11:40 PM)YOu know (not to be a suck @$$), but I look at you girls on this site...

You guys got your stuff together! Independent! Strong! Good Values. Some have Businesses, Some are Single Moms, Some Are Married, Some are At home Moms. And Alot of you take care of us guys!

There are alot of women out there (as too guys) that don't give two sh!ts about their kids.

Alot of you girls have over came a lot of BS. You should feel proud!

This is an inspiration and an examle that life does get better!

Awwwweeeee
You are SUCH a good guy!!

Sometimes $hitty things happen to good people and it just doesn't make any sense why. But, in time, the good does come back to you.....TRIPLEFOLD!!!

ps. It's worth the wait and the piles of $hit that one has to drudge through to get here, lemme tell ya!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Hey bud's!

I know where ya'll are at . . . and I know where you will be . . . in an UNBELIEVEABLY short time.

PHASE ONE:
Everything SUCKS, just party till you puke!
(barely lived through this phase!)
PHASE TWO: <_< Alright, I'm still alive! (SURPRISE!) Let's see what's next!
PHASE THREE:
Man, things look pretty damn kewl! Where the [email protected]#% was MY head at?? F#@% them! I'm in charge now, get the [email protected]#% out of MY WAY!!

Just a few words from one who has BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 8 2003, 10:07 PM)is it just me, or does it seem like everyone's a bit 'under the weather?' i feel like both afireman and madmax do...anyone else?

Ya, i noticed a few peeps on the down side, including me. it must be the stars

i'm just trying to remember all i do have & to appreciate it.

Also agree w/ya garydebs

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Check this analygy...

Alcohol has an incredibale Euphoric effect on peeps... When the end of a long partying, drunkin' weekend comes to an end, most people feel a bit of a depressed state of mind.

None of your depression or worn out state's of mind's have anything to do with the miserable beotches, you've wasted years of your lives with. You are all just seriously bummed that another great weekend of partying has ended, and the depression you are now feeling is known as the effects of the D.T's or DeToxification...

The good news is, if you are not feeling this depression right now, you have probably not finished being drunk from the weekend, or started drying out...

The bad news is, if you are not feeling a bit depressed by now, you are probably still drunk from the weekend and you are probably an alcoholic...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
ummm....another bad thread for me tonight

love ya'll !! max, especiially you. my friend...

radio edit

hey you guys the band that played at Junction Buoy tonight is playing at THE FISH nexxt week - pretty kewl. We had fun -
they even played the KID!!!! just for lil ol' me...

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Hang in there Max it will get better just takes time. Alot of us have been there including myself. I ended up meeting my wife 18 years ago because another relationship ended. Turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Like I said to Afireman we dont see the big picture just a little piece.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.