Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, anyone fish jig and pigs? i am working on getting a sponsor from a minnesota based lure company that makes jigs. i am ordering some from them to try out, but i would also like to hand a few out for others to try and give feedback on. basically, i want to have something to show the company before i approach them for sponsorship. if any of you throw jigs regularly, i would be glad to hook you up if you can give me some info on whether or not u liked them, what u do like about them, or what u dont like about them. let me know, i will have them in time for ice out!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I'd be interested in helping you if they use Mustad Hooks!! (Even if they use another brand I'll help you evaluate the jigs, but I'm on Mustad's Pro-Staff, so you can understand the preference on my behalf,...especially when it comes to promoting them!..LOL) Do you know what they use??
Mac
BTW,..I use J&P's a lot!! Especially in the spring and fall,..and primarily 3 colors....black,....brown,...and black/blue!

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mac, they use vmc hooks, but i can keep a secret. i will be ordering some black, blk/blue, two different greens, and brown jigs. i will let you know when i get them in.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
That's cool....call me or email me when they come in,...I'll trade you some stuff for a few to try...then I'll give you my honest feedback!
Mac

·
Registered
795 Posts
Mac,
In order to field test a product you need to get on the water and fish. I refuse to stand in your back yard and pretent to be a fish while you pitch jig and pigs at me from your back deck . . . . . . Not unless you are willing to buy the Jack and Cokes again. I owe you so much, much, more. Inside joke fella's

The Antenna Man

·
Registered
97 Posts
I also use alot of jig and pigs in the spring/summer. I will try one or two if you want to send them out. I like blue/black and brown/green in 3/8 oz. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you my address. I will give you my feedback also.

·
Registered
424 Posts
ErieAnglers takes pride in researching and testing new products for manufacturers and outdoor product companies. Our team consists of highly respectful and knowledgeable members. We test our products in the greatest labs, the great outdoors. We will proudly endorse products that are worth of field use. Our field testers consist of members only, you must be registered to participate. If you are a manufacturer and would like ErieAnglers to field-test your products please contact us.
www.erieanglers.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
'Trap,...EVERYTHING I do for you,..I do out of respect and admiration....I treat ALL of my friends equally,......I just happen to find your vehicles within striking range when those voices in my head kick in,..ahahahaha.....I can't help it if you park in the wrong places,.....you know my motto,..."Have wings,....will strike!!" LOL
We deffinetely need to get together for a few J&C's....laughter is the BEST medicine!! Seeya!
Mac

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I always wondered why Joe and Mini were so funny,...it's the J&C's causin'it!!! HA!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts