Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. it's Monday but eh, gotta have something to look forward to!! The Filter Kings are playing at Fritt's Pub in The Clem. this weekend. Let's get a huge group again and go Saturday!!
Whatcha all think, who's in!!
I know some people will be skiing up north, so boohoo to you!!

The Filter Kings just love us LSCNers!!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Wa-hoo!!!! I remember last August we had a huge group that went to Fritz's...think that was Cotty's first experience with LSCN...remember any of it?

Sounds like a rip roaring time!!!!

Filter Kings Rock!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Oh god I don't remember a damn thing from that night. I was hit from the long boat ride on Pandora(Dave's Boat).

I might be up for another night like that. Especially since I think I will be back up in Cheese country once again this week.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 19 2004, 11:17 AM)Hey Rob, maybe we can see if we can get at least $100 off drinks since we bring in such a HUGE crowd!!
....that's 3
$100 off, How much are the drinks anyway. ha ha

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
TTT!

Go to Jabber's before Fritz's for a preparty...then go to Jabber's after Fritz's for an afterglow ...whatta say Jabbie?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 21 2004, 08:49 PM)That sounds like fun and it's local BUT I'm so tight on funds.....it's gonna have to be a maybe.
Funds smunds! Girlfriend go!!!! We will dance the night away!

There shirley will be a stud muffin or two to buy you a few cocktails...or hell...have jabber make some red headed sluts before hand....that will get you through part of the night!

Come on Dookie!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
We're going to an "Island Party" at Sycamore Hills (work thing) but will probably keep playing afterward so we may show up at some point

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Yippie!!! Dookie, Hammer, MJ!!! Oh what fun it will be!!!

Filter Kings Rock!!!

Try and come later Saleena and Samson!

AJU...wear your dancing shoes...just in case!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Jan 22 2004, 07:42 AM)Yippie!!! Dookie, Hammer, MJ!!! Oh what fun it will be!!!

Filter Kings Rock!!!

Try and come later Saleena and Samson!

AJU...wear your dancing shoes...just in case!

Let me see...Jewels, DD, Dookie, MJ, Me and Big Tree. Yep, the girl to guy ratio is right on.
Right Big Tree?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Peeps, just a reminder if you feel like getting out tonight a bunch of us will be at Fritt's in The Clem. to watch the Filter Kings. It's always a good time!! We'll be there around 9. Hope to see ya!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hammer, brbd, jack and i will be there

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Jan 24 2004, 12:07 PM)Hey Peeps, just a reminder if you feel like getting out tonight a bunch of us will be at Fritt's in The Clem. to watch the Filter Kings. It's always a good time!! We'll be there around 9. Hope to see ya!!

where is it street ?? addy?? directions? will try to make it wantto check out jabbers new house and have a few too. tonight

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
good plan hit jabbers then fritz's

1 - 20 of 49 Posts