Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start your shopping early, online, in our all new store! Your order will arrive in time for Christmas!!

By popular request, this fall we've added some new products and some new colors for the ever popular LSCN fleece! Check out the store, then come back here and read the details before you place your order;

LSCN Store

If you've never ordered items through LSCN before, here's how it works. We "open up" the online store for orders for about a week and a half. In this case, it will be until November 19th. On the 19th, we'll place our order with our vendor, and the ordering will stop. Within 2 weeks, the order will be available for pickup or delivery to your doorstep.

In previous sales pushes, we have brought merchandise to one of our events and distributed it there. However, many items were often left behind, and we would be left trying to arrange times to meet people to give them their orders.

This go around, you have two options. For $10 per order, you can have your merchandise shipped to your doorstep. Alternatively, you can pick up your order at The Pointe After - Sports Apparel Outfitter- which is the company who handles all of our merchandise, and a long-time LSCN sponsor. You'll also get a 10% discount on any item in there store, if you go that route. That's a good chance to get even more shopping done!

Please be sure to add one of the shipping options to your order! If you do not specify a delivery/pickup method, we will assume that your order will be picked up at The Pointe After.

You'll notice that we now have a size chart in the store. Please use this chart to best judge what sizes to order. Since we are allowing different colors to be ordered, it will be much more difficult to swap for a different size.

Finally, remember that proceeds from your order help to keep this site free!!

If you have any questions, ask them here, or PM me.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Nov 11 2003, 07:20 AM)YAY you got hooded sweatshirts

But they don't seem to say anything on them.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Snow-

Color shown in picture above is for display of the merchandise only, and not available. Only the colors below are available. The best effort was made to choose colors which would not obstruct the embroidered Lake St. Clair Network logo.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks soosassy!
Snow, also on the main page, if you read, it says "All items are embroidered with the Lake St. Clair Network Logo, unless otherwise indicated. "

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

"The Super Sweats 50/50 NuBlend is 9.3 oz. and designed with anti-pill fabric. Is soft, durable, and is constructed with set-in sleeves, cover-seamed neck, shoulders, armholes and waistband, and the Glospan® spandex collar, cuffs and waistband"

good to know we get sleeves, shoulders and armholes in our sweatshirt!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Nov 11 2003, 08:19 AM)Thanks soosassy!
Snow, also on the main page, if you read, it says "All items are embroidered with the Lake St. Clair Network Logo, unless otherwise indicated. "
Oooooooooohhhh. I see.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 11 2003, 11:11 AM)

"The Super Sweats 50/50 NuBlend is 9.3 oz. and designed with anti-pill fabric. Is soft, durable, and is constructed with set-in sleeves, cover-seamed neck, shoulders, armholes and waistband, and the Glospan® spandex collar, cuffs and waistband"

good to know we get sleeves, shoulders and armholes in our sweatshirt!!!
Nothing but the best for you guys!!

·
12,052 Posts
Everything looks great!! I have one of everything of the old stuff, so now I get to choose something new!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Are those hats the same as you always have had? They're kind of big, any chance of getting the smaller cap ones? Just a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 11 2003, 12:25 PM)Are those hats the same as you always have had? They're kind of big, any chance of getting the smaller cap ones? Just a suggestion.

Yes, the hats are the same ones that we have had. We'll need to talk to the vendor to see which stlyes are available in smaller sizes. Maybe a cotton chino style? If this round of sales goes good, we may consider that for the next round.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
how are the sizes on the sweatshirts w/hoods?
i remembered i ordered a fleece last year and it was huge so i gave it to ken neeley. not sure what size it was?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm believe that these also run a little large, but we don't have any yet, so I don't know for sure. Use the Size Chart as a reference. You'll need Adobe Acrobat to view it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
paypal sucks

i had an account their once before.....
have swithed email adresses since then
therefor i CANNOT order anything, cause my card is the same number as before and will NOT let you register it again...

last time couldn't order stuff from LSCN cause of this

this time too........just spent 20 f-in minutes and still not able to order caus e no matter what my credit card is already registered with an old email address that is inactive......
NICE

1 - 20 of 45 Posts