Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to 9 mile bp last night and picked up a fl-8 for $270 with my lscn discount. I searched every where and you can't get them any cheaper. Plus i must say she is really knowledgable own her products. I would tell her what kind of lure i was looking for and she would name of the company that made that type. Once again another great trip to one of our sponsers

·
Registered
701 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 7 2010, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went to 9 mile bp last night and picked up a fl-8 for $270 with my lscn discount. I searched every where and you can't get them any cheaper. Plus i must say she is really knowledgable own her products. I would tell her what kind of lure i was looking for and she would name of the company that made that type. Once again another great trip to one of our sponsers
That is a great price on that unit. I wont even fish without mine EVER!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 7 2010, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went to 9 mile bp last night and picked up a fl-8 for $270 with my lscn discount. I searched every where and you can't get them any cheaper. Plus i must say she is really knowledgable own her products. I would tell her what kind of lure i was looking for and she would name of the company that made that type. Once again another great trip to one of our sponsers

Fish dinner at Steve's house.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(EagleLarry @ Jan 7 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(wallysteve @ Jan 7 2010, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went to 9 mile bp last night and picked up a fl-8 for $270 with my lscn discount. I searched every where and you can't get them any cheaper. Plus i must say she is really knowledgable own her products. I would tell her what kind of lure i was looking for and she would name of the company that made that type. Once again another great trip to one of our sponsers

Fish dinner at Steve's house.

your giving away my secret spot

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I may not agree with your choice of flasher, but it will certainly help you catch ALOT more fish. You will most definitely never ice fish without it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts