Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as i'm sure some of you know, my work bag got stolen from jack's monday night around 6pm by a guy who was there with his wife and 2 children (they left, then 3 minutes later he came back in alone and lifted it). my wallet, keys & digital camera were pretty much all that was in it. worth-wise, it's just enough for this guy to be prosecuted, which i plan on doing FULLY. i mean, how TWISTED to do this in front of his KIDS. thank GOODNESS jack's survailence cameras caught him crystal clear!!!

everything can be replaced, but it has cost me: $350 new digital camera, $10 new ID (and the sec state lady was RUDE), $5 new bank card, $5 new P.O. box key, and the whopper: $55 to have my car flatbedded to a dodge dealer to spend $38 per key to have 2 new keys made AND ANOTHER $40 per key to have it specially coded to the chip in the steering column. not to mention i have lost out a LOT of work having to do the leg work in getting the new cards/keys/etc done (especially since mt clemens dodge told me i didnt need anything coded, etc and didn't know they were wrong until 5pm yesterday when i tried to start it and it didn't work grrrrrr).

i have been assigned a detective and when i told him that the local papers will run the piece as will fox 2 to help nab him, he was very helpful and excited. and i have a GREAT feeling this guy is going to be caught fo SHO. yeah! justice! and knowing what was in my wallet (not much), his thieving was SOOOOOOOOOOO not worth what is going to happen to him. so i guess i get a little laugh out of that. ha ha.

i wanted to thank hazy & mini for the hugs and support when it happened.. (poor hazy, the first one there!) and the fine folks that bought me some much needed tequila & jack daniels!! ole! and thanks for the pm's and 'go get em girls' from you guys, too!
you make me glad to be a part of lscn!

thank you for letting me vent.
maybe now people will believe me when i say my life is no bed of roses and not as glamourous as some may think!

ok... time to work! i gots a lots a catchings ups to do!!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
GGGGGGGRRRRRR, CK~That is just sooooooo wrong of somebody to do that! What are they thinking???

Hope they nab the thief like yesterday so you can get through this sooner.

Man.............Next shot is on me, chicka. We'll toast to better things to come.

G

·
How good was the video footage? Does it give a pretty good look at the guy and his family? Good luck getting him, and let us know when it will be on the news.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Make sure you let us know when it will air, also, post the video online or at least some good stills of him for all of us to see.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh hell yah i'll post it on here as well!

and i'm even more pissed off because i just learned my bank did NOT put a hold on my account as soon as it happened and the SOB THIEF used my visa check card at the Clark Gas Station in Harrison Twp. (but at least we know he was going north-ish from jack's)

so now it is off to meet the police at the clark gas station to interogate the clerk, look up their video footage, etc.

and oh YEAH bill, the video is crystal freaking clear of this, this... i am so upset i can't even think of something to call him. so yes, the pictures will be nice and clear. hahahahahahhahha.

there, that was an evil laugh. i feel better. i SWEAR if it wasn't for bad luck i'd have no luck at all! off to the po-po once more....

mundane noodle nada finga!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
waiting on the detective to call me back. i swear i am going to make this guy's life a living hell. i can do it too--just ask danimal!
j/k!

trying to have some humor here!
so i don't explode!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,227 Posts
NINJA
power to you!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as long as the night is hard, mini.

or is that as hard as the night is long?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Apr 21 2004, 02:13 PM)as long as the night is hard, mini.

or is that as hard as the night is long?

I think its, he's going to regret it as long as his cell mate's hard.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Go CK Go!! I Hate people like that and I belive that they always deserve punishment.

I know what you mean by the secretary of state. I've always experienced the same thing~ stupidity and rudeness.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
unleash the MNYC on him! oh yeah!
he hit the clark gas station at jefferson & shook. SOB. the detective is on it... he is awesome! detective heythaler (pronounced hightower--like the guy from police academy). the detective said he should have a picture for me to post in a day or two. hurrah!

thanks for the uplifting words, kids! you make me feel like rockin'!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
And then I can Photoshop him any which way you'd like.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i'd say photoshop him behind bars but he'll be there soon enough!
i should try my hand at sketching him... hmmmmm...

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.