Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got A Letter back from the immigration Department with my original Birth Certificate that I had to send in.

It says my notice of approval form has been sent in another envelope and I should recieve it within 10 to 13 days!

Hopefully I can get the rest of the process worked out, so I can bring her back to the States with me when I fly home from the Philippines on January 1st!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wiz, that is good news! wahooooo!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We'll have to have a big LSCN Welcome Bash!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sounds like great news Wiz, can't wait to meet her!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Awsome, dude! I know you have been waiting for this for a LLLOOONNNGGG time (and with such patience)!! Thinks she will be up for a LSCN welcome???

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the approval letter in yesterday's mail! It says I should recieve notification from the National Visa Center within 2 to 4 weeks. Then they will send the paperwork to the Consulate in Manila to set up and interview with Grace.

She's very excited to get here and meet all of you! Thanks for the well wishes! I'm really looking forward to bringing her home with me and seeing her reaction to living here in the States. I'm sure along with everyone's support she will really love it here! especially by the time next summer rolls around!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Wiz, great news! You must be going crazy waiting.
I booked my flight home for xmas. I will be here the 14th thru the 30th. I will miss Grace by a couple of days.

Can't wait to meet her.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 21 2003, 11:14 AM)Wiz, great news! You must be going crazy waiting.
I booked my flight home for xmas. I will be here the 14th thru the 30th. I will miss Grace by a couple of days.

Can't wait to meet her.
Maybe we'll have to come down and visit you...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Sep 21 2003, 01:15 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 21 2003, 11:14 AM) Wiz, great news! You must be going crazy waiting.

Can't wait to meet her.
Maybe we'll have to come down and visit you...

Wooohoooooo! Thats a GREAT idea! You are welcome anytime.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts