Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you hear that Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez finally broke up? I am sooo happy, he could do so much better in my opinion! What's yours? Whose side are you on? Jenny or Benny??

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
holly wood stars are allways getting married and divorced a year later ..... <_<

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
thats unfortunate cause now there's less chance that they both die at the same time in a tragic accident.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
So, does this mean no Gigli 2?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jan 23 2004, 12:24 PM)The only side of JLo I would like to be on is in

Mini

Goes the same for DD...but with BEN!!!

Did Jennifer have to give her big pink ring back?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I guess I really don't care either way......it sucks when anyone breaks up. The thing I don't like is how couples prance around like they're so in love and just go on and on about a person and then they break up. It's like the relationship is doomed when you start doing that stuff....Just my opinion...
All that hype and hoopla for what??? Sell magazines and have stupid tv shows to idolize their lives?? Makes me sick, really!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 23 2004, 11:31 AM)thats unfortunate cause now there's less chance that they both die at the same time in a tragic accident.

It's about time all those chain email wishes have been granted.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yeah - Ben got back together with Matt Damon!! Oh Well.
Move that booty on JLo.
She'll find another sucks.
As for who's side am I on - JLo for now because she's got that fine arse booty. Ben makes much better movies tho.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 24 2004, 01:31 AM)I just got done taking two poopoos! Now if it was Jennifer leaving Brad I'd offer him pity sex

<_<

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
WHO CARES!!!!

No offence MS that is just how I feel about all of the Hollywood couple "news".

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 23 2004, 11:31 AM)thats unfortunate cause now there's less chance that they both die at the same time in a tragic accident.

YYYYEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!! that is one of the most original things i've heard!!!!!
lmao!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts