Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think Safety out there and take a kid with you.
I have two newbies coming up with me and mad dam sure they got doe permits so its going to be fantastic to see the young guns in action and with some luck get some blood on there new knifes i got them this year as birthday gifts. Little do they know its was truly a gift for myself.
I remember my first deer as all of you do what a great moment in a young boys life.

Good luck to all and make memories for a life time.
BB

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
George(my neighbor) just left this morning. I'm taking in his mail and putting the trash out next week, as usual. Last year I got paid with 3 packs of steaks and 4 packs of burger. He was up scouting and bow hunting last week, found a couple nice bucks but never had a decent shot at them. He says the does are even big this year, and plans on one for him and one each for the two nephews.
Mmm, yummy eats coming up soon

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Can't wait!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yes everyone have a safe and good time gun opener. Hope to see some pics of the deer and hopefully ad some of my own. Bow season hasn't been so eventful yet but once the snow hits thats when I like the bow hunting anyways.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
this time tomorrow, I'll be on the road to luzerne.
I'm sooooooo giddy about it!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Yeah my GF laughs at me every time I'm getting ready to go on a hunt trip - she says I'm like a kid! I'm heading up for a last-chance bowhunt tomorrow in the Thumb, then on to Curran for the big time! I can't wait, can't focus - let's get it on!

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Good luck everyone! Be safe & shoot straight.

I'm heading up to the U.P. Friday morning, bow hunting Friday night & all day Saturday. I'll be gun hunting Sunday through Wednesday if necessary.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(putzy @ Nov 12 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>heading up to mio tomarrow night. be safe and good luck to all!!
Call me. I'll be there too!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Nov 12 2009, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>this time tomorrow, I'll be on the road to luzerne.
I'm sooooooo giddy about it!

You call me too! Luzerne is 15 minutes from me Alan

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Leaving tonight about 8 heading up to Copemish. I sure hope Bullwinkle got the invitation I sent to meet up with me Sunday Morning.

Good Luck. Shoot Straight. Be Safe.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.