Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to eat some garrrrhlic today at la shish, wondering if you'd like to join. let me know.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You could have just PM'ed her.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 9 2003, 06:56 AM)You could have just PM'ed her.
could've but i didn't.

you could pm lots of your stuff too

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Oct 9 2003, 08:18 AM)you could pm lots of your stuff too

No I can't.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Had Lashish yesterday......yummmmy! Fatoosh Tawook salad w/ feta o the side! The one on Van ***** is hands down the best one. The waiters are sooo nice. Everytime we go in there Aiman the waiter comes and picks Ryan up and gives him a big hug. The other restaurants are just not that friendly? Have a great lunch!!

BTW - The best thing for that gaaaalic breath is to eat the parsley they garnish the food with (you can ask for extra) or Breath Assure really really works!!

Also don't forget to get the marinated pickles sometimes they don't alway bring them. I'm an a Lashish afficionado used to go there for sure once a week if not more!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
LaShish....sounds yummy.........I just ate a whole bowl of grapes though, burp!

We go there a lot.....Another good restaurant is Anita's Kitchen on Maple just West of Livernois on the North side. They have been there for years (and yes, they know us
), just another option if you are not near Lashish. I love 'em both.........

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Oct 9 2003, 11:10 AM)stinky breath
but does it matter?

Always be sure to feed your significant other the same dish and you can both have stinky breath together.

I figure it is a good way to keep those who like to talk 2 inches from my face away

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Oct 9 2003, 10:16 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Oct 9 2003, 11:10 AM) stinky breath
but does it matter?

Always be sure to feed your significant other the same dish and you can both have stinky breath together.

I figure it is a good way to keep those who like to talk 2 inches from my face away

I have no Signifcant other so it doesn't matter.

Do i care if i stink up the office at work?? hehe well yea, but the guys said i smelled ggggggreattttt!!!

lol

YUM

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 9 2003, 08:53 AM)BTW - The best thing for that gaaaalic breath is to eat the parsley they garnish the food with (you can ask for extra) or Breath Assure really really works!!
I will have to remember that next time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts