Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know, so there's no confusion....... Firecracker's new name shall henceforth
be "SIPPY CUP". This has come about due to numerous,
although I'm sure, completely unavoidable beverage mishaps at Brown's last night. Hopefully this will be an easy transition for everyone.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Oh my God

I can't believe you posted this!
You really f***kin did

What do expect from a girl that hasn't been able to go out and party like that with her friends in three long weeks!!
I still can't believe you posted this

Anyway, all and all thank you for catching me when I feel between the boat and the doc! You too Jetski! I keep thinking how bad it could of really been for me. Especially since I am not fully healed from my surgery. I must of been pretty f***ked up because this morning my toe is huge. I think I broke my toe

And it hurts my whole foot and leg

So go ahead SadSam and pick on a girl when she is down! Firecracker will come back with huge bang!! Now you have to watch your back

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Sorry to hear that you got hurt, but you better go get an x-ray of that toe if it is as big as you say!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hopefully you feel better Firecracker.. Looks like you're back to booz'n it up, even though you wouldn't let me get you a drink with octane Thursday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I've found a new avatar for her:

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
SadSam...now THAT is good

Firecracker...glad to see you got out this weekend, girl...hopefully we can P A R T Y together soon!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
HAHAHAHA
I just got home from Friday and i guess i missed all the action!!
Too Funny.

BTW- This is not FC's first situation where she has been in need of a sippy cup!!!

Sorry girl
Glad you had a good time!

·
Registered
657 Posts
DOOKIE!!
HOMBREW!!

Pretty funny snowmaker

Sorry conquest, I was just getting ready to get sh*t faced this weekend

Miss you too Saleena, girls just want to have fun!
SadSam, yeah funny

A fireman -- Pain pills work the best

God knows I have enough of those left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts