Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the hard work I put into BLAZ MARINE over the past year- I got FIRED today! He really did not give me an explination, except this is not working and then walked out! Real NICE, 3 months befor i get married!! SOOOOOOO.. if anyone knows of a executive assistant type job/office manager job, pleae PM me. I already put it out on the job connection.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
That totally sucks!!!!! Good luck and don't forget to look at the big picture. You have a great guy and alot to look forward to.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ May 23 2003, 03:48 PM)That totally sucks!!!!! Good luck and don't forget to look at the big picture. You have a great guy and alot to look forward to.
No way !

Well, you can bet not too many peeps from this board will be visiting his place.

I feel bad for you, but as traveler said, you have a great guy, and you are a great person, you will find something better than what you had there !

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Sorry to hear
I'm sure something will come soon. I'll send ya good vibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ May 23 2003, 03:57 PM)Sorry to hear
I'm sure something will come soon. I'll send ya good vibes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
me tooooooo

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
At least it's finaly getting warm out.

A better oppertunity is just around the corner.

I was going to say good luck, but I don't think that has anything to do with it. Skill is what you have.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
That picture is a bit big for a signature.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Um, I guess that means you are going to be free tomorrow...no work...more play time with DD!

You will be fine my friend....don't worry! Be happy!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your job. I had a bad day too! I'm sure better days will come...

My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
No heart, I tell ya!

You had no warning, no idea, no way to prepare yourself (especially with the wedding coming up) I think that's pretty crappy.

What's his address? I'll go pad HIS car!! <_<

Shannon

ps. Well the GOOD that came out of this is now you get to come to CHICAGO with us tomorrow - YEAH!!!!!!!

**jumping for joy**

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 24 2003, 12:22 AM)What? That's crazy? We just launched the site!
yeah i know- he still has not even tried to call me.... From now on if you have any questions for them you will have to deal with Dave. Good luck! hee! hee!
Did I tell you that he is supposed to be in our wedding (his wife too)- UGH!!!!! What would you guys do?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts