Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
My cousin and I went out ice fishing yesterday from 8am-4:30pm and ended up with about 73 perch and 14 bluegill between the both of us. Also I would like to know what other fishermen feel about persons blocking off access to the harbors next to Gino's surf? I tried to load my pics of the catch but they wouldn't load.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
QUOTE(Kevin28 @ Dec 21 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My cousin and I went out ice fishing yesterday from 8am-4:30pm and ended up with about 73 perch and 14 bluegill between the both of us. Also I would like to know what other fishermen feel about persons blocking off access to the harbors next to Gino's surf? I tried to load my pics of the catch but they wouldn't load.
The access to ginos was discussed previously here is the link. If you want to find out if a topic was previously discussed go to the upper right corner of the page and click on search then type it what you want to look for and everything that has been discussed on the issue will be there.

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=74691

And good job out there nice report.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Kevin28 @ Dec 21 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My cousin and I went out ice fishing yesterday from 8am-4:30pm and ended up with about 73 perch and 14 bluegill between the both of us. Also I would like to know what other fishermen feel about persons blocking off access to the harbors next to Gino's surf? I tried to load my pics of the catch but they wouldn't load.

That's private property so if they want to block it they have every right to do so. If they want to charge $35 a season or $35 day they can do that as well. They better report that income on their tax returns else the tax man will come after them.
Same goes for the marinas that use devices to prevent ice from forming around their docks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts