Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
take some cold pills or sinus pills they will make you drowsie.. i do that sometimes when i cant sleep and have to get up early the next day.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took 2 valarian root capsules about 9. They're supposed to mellow you out. I don't think they're working. Maybe I should do a shot of Jager.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
jager! jager!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah, any thing with diphenhydramine(Benedryl) in it will work the trick is when to take it. If you take it too late you'll have a hard time getting up and will feel groggy all morning. I've taken it (for allergies) and slept like a brick.
The alarm didn't even wake me. I wouldn't take it unless you have before and know how long it'll lay you out for.
Expecially if like you operate a drill press or something.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jan 4 2004, 11:53 PM)jager! jager!
That would be a double...lol! Its too late for a Benadryl. I think I'm just going to hit myself on the head with something. Wish me luck.... lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I am soooooo eager for "everyone else" to get back into "work" mode...I really need to get business rolling again ---- 2004 is here and I've got big visions!!! I've got several deals waiting to be closed TOMORROW.

HAPPY MONDAY, FIRST DAY BACK TO WORK AFTER A LONG, FUN-FILLED, YET EXHAUSTING HOLIDAY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GET THIS YEAR UNDERWAY!!!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made it somehow. I actually woke up early enough to shovel the snow. Let's see..... now how do I get to work again?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Man OH man, i'm glad to be going to work. Glad to have gotten up at 5am.
Glad to get back into a 'sane' routine

have a great monday!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Work blows. <_<

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Jan 4 2004, 11:45 PM).... after being off since 2 weeks before Christmas. Watch, I won't be able to sleep. I'm not even tired, dangit!

Totally didn't sleep more than 3 hours last night. Urrggghhh, nothing more frustating than that feeling in the middle of the night!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Wow, it was rough trying to fall asleep last night being that 2am was normal for me for the last two weeks! Getting up wasn't too bad, but I KNOW it's going to be a long day. Falling asleep tonight won't be so hard!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 5 2004, 06:24 AM)Work blows.

I agree.....can't they just send me a check every week.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jan 5 2004, 12:15 AM)I am soooooo eager for "everyone else" to get back into "work" mode...I really need to get business rolling again ---- 2004 is here and I've got big visions!!! I've got several deals waiting to be closed TOMORROW.

HAPPY MONDAY, FIRST DAY BACK TO WORK AFTER A LONG, FUN-FILLED, YET EXHAUSTING HOLIDAY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GET THIS YEAR UNDERWAY!!!
YAY!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I really didn't sleep well last night either. I wonder why so many of us tossed and turned all night? Believe me, there is nothing going on here at work this morning.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Jan 5 2004, 10:29 AM)hmph
My wife always uses that too when she is cutely mad.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 5 2004, 10:36 AM)QUOTE(soosassy @ Jan 5 2004, 10:29 AM) hmph
My wife always uses that too when she is cutely mad.

, that would pretty much describe me. well pouty mad, don't know if it would be considered cute.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts