Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks now. Cool site, lot's of good info. Haven't posted cuz I haven't been on the ice yet (except for the ice on my driveway). This will change tomorrow as me and a bud are heading out for the Gino's experience. Done a good deal of ice fishing but never on LSC. Got a pretty good handle on tomorrows attack and will post a report whether good bad or otherwise. I'll be the guy with the goofy looking "cat in the hat" style red fleece thing on my head to keep my melon warm (best 20 bucks I ever spent). Hopefully will meet a few fellow ice crazies out there tomorrow and if not I'm planning to go to the food drive and fishing extravaganza at Nautical mile in a week. I'll be bringing my 9 year old boy for his first try at staring thru a hole in the ice. He did well on the salmon fishing thing in the fall so I think he's ready to advance to the next grade of this addiction we call fishing. Tight lines all! See you on the ice! BTW I noticed nobody signs off with "tight lines and screaming drags" am I missing something?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.