Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody catces and cleans fish this weekend I wouldnt mind picking
up the remains for my garden.Pm me and I can come get them.I am located in Roseville.Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
That's really cool of you to post this. Seriously.
Good way to utilize the remains
Grows good veggies!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Jun 11 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's really cool of you to post this. Seriously.
Good way to utilize the remains
Grows good veggies!
Thanks Kevin!Now go get me some fish guts.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
darn i am late, just gave the garbage man a bag yesturday, and i am in fraser right by you too

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(outthewet @ Jun 11 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anybody catces and cleans fish this weekend I wouldnt mind picking
up the remains for my garden.Pm me and I can come get them.I am located in Roseville.Thanks.

YOU CAN HAVE OUR DEAD MINNOWS IF YOU LIKE.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Man, if I were to bury fish "stuff" in my garden, as much as I would like to utilize it, I would be invaded by raccoons, possoms and who knows what else. If we lived close I would give you plenty all frozen up.

Jim

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
is it just this weekend or whenever we catch fish? I personally won't be out this weekend but am looking to do fishing in the near future and I live in roseville between 696 and frazho and in between 94 and gratiot. I will gladly give you the leftovers If and when I go and catch something atleast until i have my yard ready for a garden myself which won't be til next year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(outthewet @ Jun 11 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anybody catces and cleans fish this weekend I wouldnt mind picking
up the remains for my garden.Pm me and I can come get them.I am located in Roseville.Thanks.just put a few carcus in a bag will be out that way mon post or pm details

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(fish2liv @ Jun 14 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(outthewet @ Jun 11 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anybody catces and cleans fish this weekend I wouldnt mind picking
up the remains for my garden.Pm me and I can come get them.I am located in Roseville.Thanks.just put a few carcus in a bag will be out that way mon post or pm details

What time will you be in this area on Monday?

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(outthewet @ Jun 14 2009, 06:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish2liv @ Jun 14 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(outthewet @ Jun 11 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anybody catces and cleans fish this weekend I wouldnt mind picking

What time will you be in this area on Monday?

will be out there 900 to about 300

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
i have 6 leftover walleyes in the freezer if you want them, will be home after 4pm, pm me if you want them, or garbage man will get them on wednesday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts