Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mini!

Mark and I went out on Monday but the rain brought us back in. (Had to stop at Bass Pro Shop to update our rain gear, what a shame!)

We are going to try again this weekend.

Any good fishin' spots lateley?

If not I'll make Mark stop at Bass Pro again. (I'm sure he won't mind)

Thanks! Hope to see you someday before the snow fallls!
Kristie S.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Are you and Mark in town? I will be pretty busy, but might be able to get out on the pond with the two of you.

I will email you may new cell number.

Mini

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will be at Lake St Clair on Saturday.

I want to come down anyway to give Craig his birthday card and to see Kathy. (We haven't seen them in a while)

I'm at work now and can't get my home email to get your cell number. If I talk to Mark I'll have him check (if he get's home at a decent hour) and give you a call. I'm going out drinking with the girls after work and not sure when I'll stumble in! (hah, one drink and I'll probably will be ready for a nap!)

I'll call you tomorrow if you don't hear from us today.

I'm so excited! I hope we can see you just to say hi!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Kristie,

I don't believe we've met but I'm a friend of Mini, Craig and Kathy.

Craig will be fishing with me on St. Clair Saturday. We'll be launching out of selfridge around 6:30 am. I don't know what time you guys are heading out but we can meet some where and you can surprise Craig with a birthday card on the lake.

Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I will send you my cell # so you can call us once you get on the lake.

Hopefully we can meet up and catch some fish.

Marke

·
Registered
397 Posts
No, we haven't met. I just moved to MI about a year ago from NH. I'm still trying to figure out St. Clair myself. So far, this board has been a pretty helpful tool.

I'm looking forward to Saturday. I never thought I would meet a woman who would by her husband a boat after winning a tournament

I for one would NEVER say that "Woman can't fish". My wife out fishes me every time we go out. That's why I bring Craig

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marke

I didn't know if you got my email about tomorrow.

We are going to try to be at the launch at 6:30am. (Last weekend we lost the trailer lights and had to stop a few times to see if we could get them to work!!)

I bought Craig this horrible looking lure. It's a green mouse and just nasty! What are friends for then to give bad birthday presents!!!

The weather looks good for tomorrow so I'm excited! Hopefully the fish will cooperate

We called Mini tonight and left him a message but haven't heard from him. Is he fishing in the BASS tournament tomorrow?

Well, the alarm is set for 3:30am if we are going to make it to the launch so I better go!

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow and surprising Craig!!

Thanks!
Kristie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts