Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there need a partner for the gnt tournaments. Im a non boater so i would need someone with a boat. so if anyone needs a partner for a few tournaments or just a backup partner email me

[email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bryfish90 The problem is to make it to the G.N.T. classic you have to have the same partner all the time if not you fish alone and most boaters feel it's all or none. I'm looking for a partner for the G.N.T. BUT IT MUST BE A 100% all the time unless very ill or Funeral. And would be nice if one boat broke down you can fall back on your partners to fish the tournamentbut not a requirement.
Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bassslayer-

i would love to fish the gnt every week I only said as a backup in case everyone had a partner. I would give 100%

·
Registered
424 Posts
Bryfish90
They don't allow part-time partners only a team. But if it's an open I don't see why not. I imagine that there are people that just fish for the weekend, good luck in search
Mike
www.erieanglers.com

·
Registered
795 Posts
Bass/Slayer
I think you may have found a partener. I think you read his email wrong.
Sound like to me when I read his post . . . . But then again I just learned how to read last week. lol

I know we had a great time together last year, you will make a great partener for somebody, take care hope everything with you is fine.
See you at the ramp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts