Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say this site is so awsome!!! Being new to this site you guys made me feel right at home...I had some great help and tips with learning ways to fish for walleye...Being a newbie to this site and wanting to try and fish for walleye instead of perch, bass etc i didnt think I would get much response like other sites i went to...thanks again you all are very generous to spread your knowledge to me without giving me a bunch a crap for wanting to learn...Thats why I am proud to serve this great country for over 11 years...God bless us all!!!

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
If your going to be fishing in the lake trolling crawler harnesses, be prepared to catch anything from a goby to a sturgeon. In this lake U never know what U will find at the end of your line when U reel it up..........GOOD LUCK out there................

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
from one vet to another thanx for serving

this is my first year fishing for walleye to the guy's and gal's on here are very helpful

i have learned how to troll, whipp, chug, and jig from here and also alot of trial and error on the lake and river

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
My thanks also. I only put in 3 years but they were exciting. Lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.