Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
If you do and need to move quick I have a 2.5/200hp Merc with under 100hrs that will help move you quick. It's a 20' with LH rotation (I may even have a extra prop)

[email protected]

BY THE WAY....I LOVE FISHERMEN!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Nice motor, but I would link it. Needs to be in classifieds. Heck of a deal though!!!
No price Rick.

Oh, love the fact that you have a change of heart

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I would buy it but then you'll just be crying later because I would just use it to pass right in front of you and fish the middle of the channel, and you wouldn't want that???

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(boomhauer @ Jun 30 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would buy it but then you'll just be crying later because I would just use it to pass right in front of you and fish the middle of the channel, and you wouldn't want that???

I dont think you will pass him unles you plan on getting TWO of those motors......

Click here to see...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 30 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(boomhauer @ Jun 30 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would buy it but then you'll just be crying later because I would just use it to pass right in front of you and fish the middle of the channel, and you wouldn't want that???

I dont think you will pass him unles you plan on getting TWO of those motors......

Click here to see...

You think that would troll down below 2 mph?

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 30 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(boomhauer @ Jun 30 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would buy it but then you'll just be crying later because I would just use it to pass right in front of you and fish the middle of the channel, and you wouldn't want that???

Click here to see...

Put that motor on an Allison bass boat Chassis it may give him a run....(80-85MPH)...out of the box with a 200HP....

That boat looks like Chiggers boat from Bassmasters......Now that was funny...Click below to see video of Chigger tourney fishing out of Rick's boat...

Chigger drives Rick's boat

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(motocross269 @ Jun 30 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 30 2009, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(boomhauer @ Jun 30 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would buy it but then you'll just be crying later because I would just use it to pass right in front of you and fish the middle of the channel, and you wouldn't want that???

Click here to see...

Put that motor on an Allison bass boat Chassis it may give him a run....(80-85MPH)...out of the box with a 200HP....

That boat looks like Chiggers boat from Bassmasters......Now that was funny...Click below to see video of Chigger tourney fishing out of Rick's boat...

Chigger drives Rick's boat

LOL...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts