Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
QUOTE(homer form omer @ Sep 4 2009, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man those guys are in big trouble I told them just wash her and make sure we got plenty beer & of crawlers in the fridge and there they go joy riding, they were not even suppose to take it off the trailer!LOL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Tazzman714 @ Sep 4 2009, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What a nice day on the lake. Not good for fishing but the weather was hot the beer was cold and just a good day to look around.

This is the Itinerarie for
August 29&#150;September 5, 2009 The Great Lakes
(Featuring antiques experts from the popular PBS series Antiques Roadshow®)
www.greatlakescruisig.com/clelia/

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Oh man those guys are in big trouble I told them just wash her and make sure we got plenty beer & of crawlers in the fridge and there they go joy riding, they were not even suppose to take it off the trailer!LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts

hilairous reply. I'll bet they have plenty of beer in the fridge, but not many crawlers.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
they kicked me off the boat right before you took the pic becuse i was running planners made out of 2x6x10 with fifty lines on each side 3 lines per person on that boat was alot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.