Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on Sunday to enjoy some Muskie Fishing! I ended up getting this FAT 48 1/2 incher! Was over by the Red barn about 12:30 or so and got it on a Ocean Perch Wiley. Had a great time unfortunately my side didn't go off for the rest of the day but my fishing partner had the lines go off about nine times and brought in 6 fish. They weren't as big as mine (pretty small actually) So I guess the question is ... Quantity over Quality or the other way around?

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
QUOTE(MuskieGirl @ Nov 30 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out on Sunday to enjoy some Muskie Fishing! I ended up getting this FAT 48 1/2 incher! Was over by the Red barn about 12:30 or so and got it on a Ocean Perch Wiley. Had a great time unfortunately my side didn't go off for the rest of the day but my fishing partner had the lines go off about nine times and brought in 6 fish. They weren't as big as mine (pretty small actually) So I guess the question is ... Quantity over Quality or the other way around?

You should make a calender for 2010

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
any boat I fish on or my boat for that matter, alternates fish being caught as to who reels them in. The port side/ starboard side is usually a small bet on the side who catches the most.

nice fish

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Sweet fish!

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
nice job and congrats

·
Registered
526 Posts
Any musky is a good musky....congrats!

·
Registered
116 Posts
QUOTE(muskhunterjoe @ Dec 1 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NICE ONE!!!!

One big one = 10 small ones.....hows that?
I guess that's how you can spot the real Musky fisherman. Me. I just as soon catch a bunch of smaller ones if I had to choose.

Of coarse I'd that picture enlarged to life size and build a small but tasteful shrine for it...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Zolton @ Dec 2 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(muskhunterjoe @ Dec 1 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>NICE ONE!!!!

One big one = 10 small ones.....hows that?
I guess that's how you can spot the real Musky fisherman. Me. I just as soon catch a bunch of smaller ones if I had to choose.

Of coarse I'd that picture enlarged to life size and build a small but tasteful shrine for it...

Thats funny! A lot of people that I know that aren't big fishermen ask me if I kept it to have it stuffed & mounted. I always tell them no I have the pics and there's no need to kill a fish just for a trophy. If I would have kept one for a trophy it would have been the 54 incher that I caught this past summer. That was a fish!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Jolly nice fish! Tweaked the pic a bit -- you can right click and save to your 'puter. Don't look quite as cold with the blue balanced out...

I'll take that one over 10 dinks any day, but either is fun. Good going!

BTW, if you don't mind my asking, which red barn was it, Canadian or US?

Water Sky Smile Vertebrate Boat

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(gimmeteeth @ Dec 2 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jolly nice fish! Tweaked the pic a bit -- you can right click and download to your 'puter. Don't look quite as cold with the blue balanced out...

I'll take that one over 10 dinks any day, but either is fun. Good going!

BTW, if you don't mind my asking, which red barn was it, Canadian or US?

View attachment 69512

It was on the Canadian side. Sorry forgot about the other one.
Thanks for tweaking the pic. I haven't had the chance to put in Photoshop to clean it up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts