Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fishing on Tanglewood street is kind a slow, Tangletown is just not producing fish. The puddles in the street were relativily calm considering no wind. Oh yeah and the fact that they were 1 inch deep.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Is that you CBJ? Nice hat.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey, but you don't have to worry about boat problems stranding you on the water that way.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where my computer is. It offers me a view of my back yard. In my yard next to the garage is my picnic table. On my picnic table is all the ingrediance of a good time. Tackle Box, plus a box filled up with the other stuff. Sun tan lotion, sun glasses, first aid kit, my cooler you know. You know everything that is usually in my boat. Rods are leaning up against the garage, just bought my license and some additional stuff.

Hmmmmmm, you can imagine the anticipation.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Any ETA on the return of your boat? Could proabably get you out, but I don't know much other than bass.

·
Registered
666 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 21 2003, 02:48 PM)Feel pretty confident that Ill be fishing sometime on thursday.
But the question is from YOUR boat or shore?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(boatnfish @ May 21 2003, 07:30 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ May 21 2003, 02:48 PM) Feel pretty confident that Ill be fishing sometime on thursday.
But the question is from YOUR boat or shore?
We'll see.......

I feel confident that I finally got throught to Tracker as well as got a hold of the right person, I know progress is being made rather rapidly. I beleive they have gotten more done since last Thursday then they have all winter long. I may not be able to fish tomorrow=(Thursday) We'll see.....If I dont at least I know I will very soon.

How ever. Hmmmmmm.... I have not been treated this good since well before I signed the paper work at the date of purchase . I owe this to Tom(Bass Pro) and Mini.

I think Mini is being nice to me cuz he wants me to take him fishing and teach him a thing or two. Hes always pesturing me with questions. How can I avoid catching Gobies? Does the Walking Worm really wear Nike's? Is the Banjo Minnow System really sold at a music store?

You wont hear any public thank yous from me, I still dont have any nice things to say about Tracker. But like I said earlier I feel confident that Tom is the MAN!!!! and he is making every effort to right the wrong, heal the wound and inhance the Tracker/customer relationship. If I met him in the Fall of "2001" I might have been bragging about my experiences with Tracker in stead of cursing them...

The moral of the story is in the very near future, youll be reading my Fishing Reports instead of hearing me bitch. Ill have a dryer ride and less bugs in my teeth. Beleive me one way or another youll all know about it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Better yet, I will pay ya to teach Mini to catch only Gobbies or even better the toothy critters. The ones that will keep him busy changing baits all day. I think with that he will loose concentration on bass fishing. You could even teach him to play the banjo. That would be enough to scare any fish off that is within casting distance of him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts