Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing with Czar Monday, He got a 38" Muskie close to B-Bouy @8:10 a.m.. I got a perch. One smallie. 15in. Went to the mile roads and caught 15 smallies, average 2lbs. One rock bass. 5 in. lol, Czar got a few smallies there also. We used round head jigs, with pearl and white berkley power grubs. Also used the new captain america power grubs. Nice day out there seemed to have the pond to ourselves. Jigs were 1/8 oz. Grubs were 3 inches. Hope to go Wed. Hit the mile roads gentlemen and ladies. Seemed the deeper the bigger. h2o

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Water temperature at B.Bouy 64 degrees, at the mile roads 72-74. Also found a anchor tied to a yellow rope near 13-14 mile road in 6-7 feet of water almost wraped it around prop. Czar was super fast turning the motor off on my command. Good going Czar. 1/2 second to go and it would of been caught on prop. also found white cushion floating north of black creek. Bonus day for free stuff.
We fished from 7:30 am till 1:00 pm. Water was super clear in both places.

h2o

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Got that `skie on a Super Shad. Silver with a black back and red belly. While casting I saw it come from the depths. It followed the lure til I stoped the retrieve and then he smacked it. He was about 20 feet away from the boat when he hit. Fought well and was released unharmed after a couple of pics. Pretty fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts