Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in any reports for Sunday July 25. The last weather report that I saw said 1-2 foot waves with winds out of the east. I postponded a trip till next week. There was no wind all morning on the west side. It looked like a perfect day. Did the cold front affect the fish?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Went out a mile or two from 9 mile at 2:00. Had about 2-footers for a while, but it started to flatten out around 5. Probably down to about a foot by 6:00 when we called it quits.

Fishing was pretty slow -- as it seems to be when winds are from the east. We had around 10 fish in the four hours. A couple of smallies, some perch and a sheepshead.

·
Registered
35 Posts
bassin bill you sent me an e-mail looking for gps numbers for the dumps. i think that was intended for someone else. i have not posted about the dumps, and have not fished there recently. a good chart will get you there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i fished the mile roads sunday. i was bumpy but not bad. trolled harnesses and caught some nice perch and one walleye. the walleye was the first fish, i dropped the marker but could not get another. i have seen very few sheephead this year not complaning just seems odd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts