Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out around 8am this morning at the firecracker to fish for perch. Made my way down to the SClight and I caught a lot of very small perch, no keepers. I thought that I was in a fishing contest for smelt... We also picked up 1 nice small mouth and 1 rock bass. Headed to the GP Yacht club from the channel to a 1/2 mile of the wall and no fish on the fish finder. Headed from there towards 16 mile and nothing. We also headed into the bay near grass islands and no fish? We used minnows, harnesses, night crawlers, you name it... Sorry for such a bad report...
One guy came up to me in his boat and asked any luck and I said a lot of little ones.. 2 seconds later his wife lands a really nice walleye near the firecracker. He was trolling and I was drifting and still fishing... I got to get a trolling motor......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry about the bad luck fishing, thought that you might be interested in a trolling motor. My dad is looking to sell his Johnson 8hp trolling motor. If your interested e-mail me back. Tight-lines.

Tim

·
Registered
234 Posts
Gee, no need to apologize, whatever the result, the info's great to have. I've had my share of poor catching - but the fishing has always been fine, whatever happens on the production end of our sport.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(TJLuke14 @ Jul 29 2004, 08:12 PM)Sorry about the bad luck fishing, thought that you might be interested in a trolling motor. My dad is looking to sell his Johnson 8hp trolling motor. If your interested e-mail me back. Tight-lines.

Tim
Tim, please email me info at
[email protected]
or call my cell at 586-764-6375
Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts