Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning!
This is Cory again with the Southern Lake St. Clair Fishing report.

Oout of Metro Beach perch have been strong right out of the channel in about 10 feet of water. Walleye also have been picking up just north of Metro Beach by trolling with charteuse crawler harnesses. Between Metro Beach and the 400 club some walleye have been reported. No limits yet, but boats have had 3 - 4 fish. Many are trolling with crawler harnesses and are finding some drifting with the harnesses.
Memorial park is good right now lots of activity with walleye and perch. Trolling for walleye has been productive here. From 10 mile down to Grosse Pointe there has been some pike caught, but not too many. These have been caught by trolling.
Additional reported fish have been walleye at the Dumping Grounds and many have still been getting them out of the Detroit River.
Hopefully everyone catches fish. Have a great week. Thanks. Cory.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Great report Cory. Seems as if the Ginos bite will be on this weekend. The walleye are pushing the perch north and the point of Metro is probably full of shallow walleye that can be caught casting too.

Mini

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey Mini, just got back from Kens place. . .lots of morells. . .no turkeys. . .you in town this weekend ? I remember you saying you were goin' out this week before you leave for another trip. . .whats your status ? . . .B.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I am leaving tomorrow morning for Bay Port and a tournament Saturday on Saginaw Bay (GNT Elite)

I should be back Sunday to fish with Mac...

You?

Mini

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'll be around. Don't expect to get out much till the holiday is over. Not going to get the boat back till the middle of next week. Gas for the truck and boat $!$!$!$! Straight lines man. . .B.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Bob,

Do you know what PM's are? I just got one about you from another great member of this site. I gave him your work number.

Call me cell and we will talk.

Mini

1 - 7 of 7 Posts