Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished out of Selfridge today from 8am to 1pm. Started at B bouy where the water temp was 68 and silty blue in color. No surface weeds made it trollable and I did, switching from Super Shads to Ivanhoes to Believers to Musky Killers. Drawing nary a rip I ventured north of Grassy Island where the water temp was 70. The same result made me once again move to another area. This time it was the weedline off the Fair Haven point where finnally I was able to catch and release a 36 inch northern. It came casting a Mepps #5 in green platium. After an hour or so of only a few more hits from dinks, I went for a "boat ride" across the north side of the lake back to the ramp. The water was very milky from the Milk river west to Selfridge with many floating weeds too. The coming cold front along with the winds will keep me off till next week. Good luck to all and be sure to post.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
You need to pick up your brother, he'll get you on the fish, it's been to long. He'll show you what your doing wrong. lol

h2o

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey H2!

Been busy and haven't been out - are you free tomorrow AM early? Let me know. I'll check back later. Leave a note here or on my e-mail, since I'll be out of the house for awhile.

Mike

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Awesome we'll slam and release a ton.. Great day weather wise.... Count me in...

h2o got one!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts