Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Today pretty much sucked. It was windy and the waves were up! I did get a littlin, about 20 inches or so on a black bucktail. But nothing else was going on. Good luck with this cold front if you do go out. You'll have to work for'em thats for sure.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info guys. I think I'll wait till monday, it looks better on accuweather. But who knows. I have a lowe stinger, if you see me out don't be afraid to say hey. By the way, there is a video on youtube of a guy getting his hand bit by a pike while releasing a trout. Its hilarious. See ya, Rusty.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Sorry to differ with you but this cold front will turn the Muskie on as it is the second one this month. Mark my word's this is 80 years of hunting talking. LOL

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Sep 16 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to differ with you but this cold front will turn the Muskie on as it is the second one this month. Mark my word's this is 80 years of hunting talking. LOL

If they would have read your book they would have known that.

I plan to be out there this weekend unless the wife makes plans for me.

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Sep 16 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Sep 16 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry to differ with you but this cold front will turn the Muskie on as it is the second one this month. Mark my word's this is 80 years of hunting talking. LOL

If they would have read your book they would have known that.

I plan to be out there this weekend unless the wife makes plans for me.

I was out because I thought the cold front would have'em feeding but that just wasn't the case. When I was out monday the fish seemed to be a whole lot more active. It might have been the windy conditions that shut'em off.
The wife made plans for me saturday evening but I'll still be out early in the morning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.