Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully going out this weekend, ill be trying pike and walleye in the north channel and whatever we can get out by grassys and then across off of metro (releasing them except for any walleye pike or perch) My question is, I'm 16 and possess a dirvers licence & boaters certificate, I know if your under 17 you dont really need a fishing licence...but can I get one at 16 with out a parent or gaurdian there? and where can I get one? I'll be out at West Marine this week (the one at s. river and jefferson) and I know down jefferson just past 16 mile there is a bait shop, can I go there? Is there any other place near West marine? and what are you guys cathing these fish with? right now I'm thinking we'll jig, bottom bouncer, and maybe some dropshot

what do you think?

·
Registered
10,622 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Awesome. Way to support our fishery. Any bait shop should have licenses. If not the major retialers with sporting goods dept's should do. I can't help with specifics.

p.s. nice name

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alrite thanks fellas, I went to K-Mart and got my new sport card, and they didnt have the junior licence so im just gona go back and get a regualy 14 dollar all season licence excluding salmon an trout

heheh so thats why Alex was taken when I tried to register it as the screen name...I like your name as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts