Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Monday between the mill & Wyandotte and ended up with 5 fish, ranging from 2-4 lbs. Worm w/minnow, green being the best color. Today we managed 5 fish again, ranging from 2-5lbs. Dark colors worked better today. All fish were caught between 38-42 fow. Good luck to all

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Caught 10 today, but it was tough. Very light biters. Got better in the afternoon as the warmer weather and sun started to take hold. I bet this weekend will be good with the south winds for a change.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job. I bet this weekend will be great. Especially with the warm temps to bring the water up a couple more degrees. Good luck to all

·
Registered
111 Posts
Went out Saturday Managed 4 big one was 7 lbs she was empty, buddy lost a hoggggggggg at the boat one of the biggest i ever seen come to the side of my boat,,,,, bad not or somthing BUMMER,,,,,,out of the water by 2, cut them buggers up busted out the grill, Walleye potatoes,carrots,onion and some spices wraped in foil bam on the grill,15 min chowing on fresh walleye and watching the Wings clinch the first round,,,,,,,,, Awsome day,,,,,,,,,,,,o ya green was the ticket, with a white curly tail grub, tipped with a minow....................... good luck to all.............

1 - 4 of 4 Posts