Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going out in the morning for some Muskie Trolling believe it or not. Of course you know that won't last long if I know myself. Will give a report. Bob

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 26 2004, 10:26 PM)Going out in the morning for some Muskie Trolling believe it or not. Of course you know that won't last long if I know myself. Will give a report. Bob
Oh no, say it ain't so. What did you always tell me about trolling. "trolling is for drunks" if I remember right. You haven't picked up the bottle have ya?

My money says you won't last long as it does get kind of boring at times. Course with your knowledge the fish should be leaping in the boat. Have fun, good luck with the weather. Rained on me on the way in to work.

Please do report, kind of interested on the baits you will be using and the set-up.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow I guess hell did freeze over. Bob if you were having trouble getting on musky you should have come to see me. I would have shown you fish!!!
Many of you may not know this, but at bobs, ummm advanced age, he has been walking around lately pretending to Be Homer Leblanc, and muttering "speed tolling" as he paces. Lets all keep bob in our prayers!!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I checked the calandar and it's not April 1st. Well i guess now i'll try a different line other than FireLine.

h2o<--says maybe it's just a joke.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Put in at the Black at Metro went to the Clinton then toward the Salt turned around and went back to the dock and came home. Never put a plug on or a line in the water. It did freeze over I don't like 3 footers to troll or cast in. Believe me Chris I had 4 casting rods with me. Bob

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
The reason Unca Bob casts instead of trolls is very simple.

When he first started fishing, the combustion engine had not yet been invented, and he couldn't row fast enough to troll!!!

><))))))o>

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jul 27 2004, 10:38 AM)Put in at the Black at Metro went to the Clinton then toward the Salt turned around and went back to the dock and came home. Never put a plug on or a line in the water. It did freeze over I don't like 3 footers to troll or cast in. Believe me Chris I had 4 casting rods with me. Bob
Bob, don't blame for not wetting a line. It's miserable out. Kind of figured you might stash some rods to cast with. Hoping the weather gets better for ya. You see the number of folks that you caught by surprise with the announcement you were going trolling
. Take care Bob, let us know when you do.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
230 Posts
QUOTEThe reason Unca Bob casts instead of trolls is very simple.

When he first started fishing, the combustion engine had not yet been invented, and he couldn't row fast enough to troll!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts